Pro's pro Shuttle express

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Danstevens, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Hi everyone. In the process of looking for a stringing machine, I stumbled upon the Pro's pro shuttle express. It can be seen here (you'll have to scroll down). The price seems really good and the fact it can be packed away when not in use really appeals to me. However, a lot of you here have been stringing for a long time and I'm only just starting out so could somebody please tell me if this machine is worth buying? If it isn't, would the Eagnas ST-200 be a better choice?

Thanks in advance

2. ph_leung

ph_leung Regular Member

I fix things
    I have one. It works fine. It is easy to string quickly, consistently, and to high tensions if desired. The ability to pack it away is a good thing if you don't plan to string often. I string at least once a week. If I had to buy again, I would get something similar but with a dedicated stand. Right now, my machine stays on a small table (hobbled together from IKEA table parts). It might as well be mounted on a stand.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Thanks. That's much like the response I got from someone else. I doubt I'll be stringing that often (but I will use fairly high tensions) so it should be fine. Thanks for the response.

4. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    It will get the job done and you can bring it over to your friend's place and have stringfests!!