User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it sound like u used more arm swing and your brother, he more like a control player. as for me I'm a control player. I just got me a new Head Met. 8000. Before I decided on the Head Met. 8000 I try out Nanospeed 800 and the AT 700. Both the Head Met. 8000 and the Nanospedd 800 are somewhat feel Identical to me and both racket has the same string rat at 25 lbs. The AT 700 is a good racket for u since u r a power/quicker hiter and for your brother I would say the Head Met. 8000 for price. But the Head Met. 8000 is designed for an advanced player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prosh629 View Post
    it sound like u used more arm swing and your brother, he more like a control player. as for me I'm a control player. I just got me a new Head Met. 8000. Before I decided on the Head Met. 8000 I try out Nanospeed 800 and the AT 700. Both the Head Met. 8000 and the Nanospedd 800 are somewhat feel Identical to me and both racket has the same string rat at 25 lbs. The AT 700 is a good racket for u since u r a power/quicker hiter and for your brother I would say the Head Met. 8000 for price. But the Head Met. 8000 is designed for an advanced player.
    Ya it's true I have alot of arm swing. And my brother is a control player and really offensive. He attacks like mad while I end up taking the smashes from the other team. Gonna go to another store tormarrow which they say is tax included which will save some money. [$500+ US for both rackets so far]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxphi5 View Post
    What do you mean that the MP100 is the current day at900p? Isn't it a older racket??
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstevens View Post
    And from a totally different series of Yonex rackets. I too am intrigued to learn what this was meant to mean.
    I meant that the AT900P can relate to the MP100 in many ways? And so can the MP99 relate to the AT900T... Its just my opinion tho, cause the MP100 is what is felt to be, head heavy (i have the racket). And the MP99 is what is said to be, a good all around racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trickyx2 View Post
    I meant that the AT900P can relate to the MP100 in many ways? And so can the MP99 relate to the AT900T... Its just my opinion tho, cause the MP100 is what is felt to be, head heavy (i have the racket). And the MP99 is what is said to be, a good all around racket.
    Ahhh, ok now I know what you mean.

What07 what store are you going to? How much were the rackets at the other store?? Apparently Sports Experts sell the 900's cheaper then the other stores (I think about 10-25$ less if that means anything for you to save 50$) [in which it probabky does, 500$ for both rackets ] But yeah if you want to save alittle more, you can get the at700 (not at sports experts
    at700@sports experts=Ripoff). Plays almost as good as the Power, some people even prefer it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxphi5 View Post
    Ahhh, ok now I know what you mean.

What07 what store are you going to? How much were the rackets at the other store?? Apparently Sports Experts sell the 900's cheaper then the other stores (I think about 10-25$ less if that means anything for you to save 50$) [in which it probabky does, 500$ for both rackets ] But yeah if you want to save alittle more, you can get the at700 (not at sports experts
    at700@sports experts=Ripoff). Plays almost as good as the Power, some people even prefer it!!
    I live in downtown Toronto and when I look at the map. Most of the stores are really faraway. I looked at brownssports $239.99 each. Maxsports $245 each tax included. Those are the only 2 stores I can probably get to without getting lost. At 700 is $10 cheaper at browns while $35 at Max's but I don't think I can handle a it's Extra Stiff flex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    I live in downtown Toronto and when I look at the map. Most of the stores are really faraway. I looked at brownssports $239.99 each. Maxsports $245 each tax included. Those are the only 2 stores I can probably get to without getting lost. At 700 is $10 cheaper at browns while $35 at Max's but I don't think I can handle a it's Extra Stiff flex.
    It isn't really extra stiff (or at least doesn't feel it). If you can handle a normally stiff racket, you should be OK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way,isn't there a sports experts in the eaton center? I went to toronto recently and went there to look around for rackets??

It's not really Extra stiff, more like just stiff, some people even say that the 900P is stiffer because its less head heavy to them. In short, it's feels less stiff because it's more head heavy.

MaxSports seems to have good deals Do they have a website where i can visite them online?
    Last edited by Maxphi5; 01-04-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm in Eaton center there's a Sports Chek and Coast Mountain Sports. Only thing they have there worth looking was a Nanospeed 4500 and Head Nano Power 700.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AT700 is stiff but because it is head heavy, it isn't as hard to use as most think. A racquet that is stiff and head light, now that's tough !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    AT700 is stiff but because it is head heavy, it isn't as hard to use as most think. A racquet that is stiff and head light, now that's tough !

Nanospeed 8000. hehe, i have one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*update*
    Today me and my brother tested out our new toys. I got my cousin to buy 3 racquets for me. AT900p, AT900t and ArcSaber 10. They were really wonderful. The ArcSaber is for when one of us need an all purpose racquet. Thx for all your suggestions guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2