User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 189
  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 10 January 2009 Saturday
    Time : 9am-12noon
    Venue : New Vision Badminton Academy

    1) helen88
    2) allanQ
    3) Amcy
    4) Wu_kong101
    5) felsinkh
    6) Carlo ( c/o Amcy)
    7) Ian (c/o Amcy)
    8) mizivincible
    9) findecano1
    10) jk1980
    11) tucked
    12) fun78
    13) enochc20
    14) IceWorld
    15) Frosty
    16) Mark (c/o Amcy)
    17) Jackie (c/o Amcy)
    18) Paul (c/o Amcy)
    19) Alisha (c/o Amcy)
    20) Diggs (c/o Amcy)
    21) Polee (c/o Amcy)
    22) Anthony (c/o Amcy)
    23) Vera (c/o Amcy)
    24) mengkiat
    25) kizuna
    26) jeffteh
    27) hyan
    28) jason
    29) ms
    30) dexter
    31) leong
    32) leong2
    33) leong3
    34) leong4
    35) leong5
    36) masmot
    37) masmot's friend
    38) hcwong

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    subang, malaysia
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by helen88 View Post
    Date : 10 January 2009 Saturday
    Time : 9am-12noon
    Venue : New Vision Badminton Academy

    1) helen88
    2) allanQ
    3) Amcy
    4) Wu_kong101
    5) felsinkh
    6) Carlo ( c/o Amcy)
    7) Ian (c/o Amcy)
    8) mizivincible
    9) findecano1
    10) jk1980
    11) tucked
    12) fun78
    13) enochc20
    14) IceWorld
    15) Frosty
    16) Mark (c/o Amcy)
    17) Jackie (c/o Amcy)
    18) Paul (c/o Amcy)
    19) Alisha (c/o Amcy)
    20) Diggs (c/o Amcy)
    21) Polee (c/o Amcy)
    22) Anthony (c/o Amcy)
    23) Vera (c/o Amcy)
    24) mengkiat
    25) kizuna
    26) jeffteh
    27) hyan
    28) jason
    29) ms
    30) dexter
    31) leong
    32) leong2
    33) leong3
    34) leong4
    35) leong5
    36) masmot
    37) masmot's friend
    38) hcwong
    Well done, Helen! You will make a very good event manager!
    Very unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.. hope u will make available another date in the near future..

  3. #122
    Regular Member findecano1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Come on another 7 and its 45!!

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mont kiara, KL
    Posts
    610
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    45 huh man how many courts will we need if it gets to that aren't we already on 5 thats like a whole row. ( btw we prob shouldn't get a whole row prob like 3 on one row and 2 on the other would be better i think)

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If we hit 40 then i think
    we need 6 courts.
    btw what shuttles will u be
    providing helen88?
    non of those practice
    shuttles i hope

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    40/5 court = 8head per court is still ok wan.

    Rules should be 21 count & no 15 count to make the games faster.

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddychan View Post
    Well done, Helen! You will make a very good event manager!
    Very unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.. hope u will make available another date in the near future..


    thanks eddy.....
    i hope to see you soon....

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wu_kong101 View Post
    45 huh man how many courts will we need if it gets to that aren't we already on 5 thats like a whole row. ( btw we prob shouldn't get a whole row prob like 3 on one row and 2 on the other would be better i think)
    exactly like what you said....
    i will get 3 in a row & 2 in a row.....

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1980 View Post
    If we hit 40 then i think
    we need 6 courts.
    btw what shuttles will u be
    providing helen88?
    non of those practice
    shuttles i hope

    we will be using RSL classic tourney....
    or you guys want Yonex AS 30???

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    40/5 court = 8head per court is still ok wan.

    Rules should be 21 count & no 15 count to make the games faster.

    even if we have more than 40 is still with 5 courts as the third hour will have people start resting especially girl like me.....
    anyway, if we need more court can still get on the spot....
    at the moment, i only confirm 5 courts to get.....
    definitely no 15 count.....
    if 15 count, maybe a part of us will wait until sleep.....

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    40/5 court = 8head per court is still ok wan.

    Rules should be 21 count & no 15 count to make the games faster.
    And a good 30seconds warm up time .

    To all my friends and all you guys/gals there, My goodnessss... I really going to miss this session .

    Enjoy your games, win or lose is not as important as enjoying.
    Lose a game and win a friend . Win with respect.

    Thumbs up for helen !!!

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My ideal warm up is a casual 10 points match.
    But no one did it before.

    I enjoy after winning, so it's really hard to enjoy the game if you know you are losing. hehehe true or not???

  13. #132
    Regular Member findecano1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    My ideal warm up is a casual 10 points match.
    But no one did it before.

    I enjoy after winning, so it's really hard to enjoy the game if you know you are losing. hehehe true or not???
    Ideal warm up you can try a 2 point non rally system singles.

    Enjoy after the losing by thinking on the bad shots you have done and how you can improvise the next time.

  14. #133
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought I came to football forum.... 35 players !

  15. #134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Abit hard to concentrate on work now.
    Anticipating the weekend's Super Saturday & Super Series Final Sunday!

    The mouse feels abit like racquet handle already... can feel the thumb and index fingers moving awkwardly!
    Maybe I should get the mouse wrapped up.
    Last edited by tucked; 01-09-2009 at 12:21 AM.

  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mont kiara, KL
    Posts
    610
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    Abit hard to concentrate on work now.
    Anticipating the weekend's Super Saturday & Super Series Final Sunday!

    The mouse feels abit like racquet handle already... can feel the thumb and index fingers moving awkwardly!
    Maybe I should get the mouse wrapped up.

    haha i can understand the feeling lor. i dun think i ever played with 35 ppl b4 just as a casual get together. Not to mention there is chelsea vs man utd on sunday night too =)

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is going to be a HUGE gathering ... hopefully can get some good games in as well as meeting new ppl

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for interested badminton kaki
    By shadow man in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 4
    : 05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
  2. Looking for badminton kaki playing in PJ
    By pcyong in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 15
    : 04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. .....Looking for Badminton kaki......
    By sir smash-alot in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 09-29-2009, 03:45 AM
  4. Subang Badminton kaki come come ........
    By NRTMember in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 11
    : 02-10-2009, 09:31 PM
  5. BADMINTON kaki
    By ahcool in forum Singapore
    Replies: 7
    : 10-10-2008, 02:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •