User Tag List

Page 15 of 324 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinSeak View Post
    heyy hahah sorry if i swear lols!

thank you for the game todayy! nice meeting everyone

who is Dolphin arr haha i missed you!
    thanks for the games everyone! i would have loved to stay till 12 but had to rush off coz of high tea date (courtesy of free coupon) with wife.

calvin, you didn't miss me. you partnered joanne against me and tall guy (wu_kong101) in the first game la.

joanne, nice forecourt play and pushes today. if u still don't remember, i'm the one who partnered you in the last game. i think the tall guy you're referring to is wu_kong101... think he's the tallest guy in the group that played today. it's good to play against tall players sometimes. makes one become less sloppy with the clears

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jernfey View Post
    Anymore games tonight over here?
    Hi jernfey, welcome to this thread. as the thread title suggests, this group plays Every Saturday at 10AM - 12PM (1 hour extensions available upon popular demand).

there are currently no plans to set up an evening group; nonetheless all interested players are welcome to join us on saturday mornings. the beauty of having different people drop by is that the games never get stale just because everyone has gotten used to each others' games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    joanne, nice forecourt play and pushes today. if u still don't remember, i'm the one who partnered you in the last game. i think the tall guy you're referring to is wu_kong101... think he's the tallest guy in the group that played today. it's good to play against tall players sometimes. makes one become less sloppy with the clears
    Not that I can't remember, just can't match the nicknames with faces. I kept picturing Dolphin as a female for one..

Thanks, but my backcourt play is extremeeely weak compared to you guys. Plus I'm not used to some of you taller players/partners, so whenever I'm taking the back I sometimes lose sight of the shuttle until it's past my partner. hahaha. This problem only shorties like me will understand.

Still, great game, I don't mind joining you guys again if I'm welcomed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys, thanks for today's game.

i guess my arm is gonna broke tomorrow. too much intensive playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Haha, great game today!

Who is that freaking tall guy?? Made all my shots look half court the way he reach up and take.
    weren't they? lol i'll go easy on u next time =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi brothers and sisters, i am newbie here. can i join u guys play next time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wu_kong101 View Post
    started bullying around izzit.........you not nice then

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beginner level..... i should go and join

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    yeah. just add your name in the list for the coming week and PM either JK or tucked just to make sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Willi@m View Post
    no, he was already very merciful yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that I can't remember, just can't match the nicknames with faces. I kept picturing Dolphin as a female for one..

Thanks, but my backcourt play is extremeeely weak compared to you guys. Plus I'm not used to some of you taller players/partners, so whenever I'm taking the back I sometimes lose sight of the shuttle until it's past my partner. hahaha. This problem only shorties like me will understand.

Still, great game, I don't mind joining you guys again if I'm welcomed.
    i had just finished reading some articles on dolphins before registering on BC a few years ago. back then i logged on just to catch up on badminton tournament results.

sorry, my bad then. should have stuck to the conventional mixed doubles formation; will do that if we ever pair up again. i was too used to using the level doubles formation whenever teaming up with my sister ('baby dolphin').

you're more than welcome to join in future sessions... i'm sure tucked will agree with this statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wu_kong101 View Post
    Hahaha they aren't usually half court when people are only a bit taller than me. I think I'm too used to playing with small kids. Continue with your play, you weren't too mean. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    sorry, my bad then. should have stuck to the conventional mixed doubles formation; will do that if we ever pair up again. i was too used to using the level doubles formation whenever teaming up with my sister ('baby dolphin').
    Haha, no no, I like playing normal/level doubles, stay in front all the time a bit boring lah. Too many guy groups out there who make girls stay in front all the time. I'll just start lifting more weights to make my smashes more 'ooomph'...

Don't go easy on us females just because we're females. We wanna improve too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post

haha jesus huh should be a natural bah =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Willi@m View Post

where got i'm very nice one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup another great session & day.
    Even after training at 10pm we were still drooling for more. Now have to wait for nex week!

Potato Potato.. left early... must be business getting better lately?

Joanne, it's your first week with us... it's more disadvantage to you.
    Come again and i'm sure you will have some kind of revenge against tall players.

I have a sense we're gonna get religion into our blend of already economical & political thread. Glad there is no racism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continue with your play, you weren't too mean. Hahaha.

Haha, no no, I like playing normal/level doubles, stay in front all the time a bit boring lah.

Don't go easy on us females just because we're females. We wanna improve too!
    when wu_kong101 gets on form, that's when he gets fast , furious and mean. last saturday he was being very docile, but it's not always like that

alrighty, u get level doubles then. you can take your cue from markis kido's insane jump smashing!

well, no one here goes easy on anyone unless someone's injured or hadn't had enough sleep the night before (a drawback of sat morning sessions for those who party hard on friday nights).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    Even after training at 10pm we were still drooling for more. Now have to wait for nex week!

I have a sense we're gonna get religion into our blend of already economical & political thread. Glad there is no racism
    never knew you would become such a badminton addict huh. hey i won't be around this coming weekend yea... will only be back the next sat.

if you check some other sides of the forum, we sometimes see moderators having to reprimand irresponsible posters. on the other hand, so far our thread's forumers are really well behaved, besides for us in this group there is only one race - the badminton race!

Page 15 of 324 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast