User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, one question..Who owns a green bagpack here? I think I spotted someone from BC at the tournament Btw, Limsy, did you go?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Ok, one question..Who owns a green bagpack here? I think I spotted someone from BC at the tournament Btw, Limsy, did you go?
    limsy is there the whole week long

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Wong Pei Ty has so much money, she "belanja" ( treats) many JCO donuts....she gave 2 boxes to Wei Yi Li and Wei Yi Li passed one to Korean team.
    yes, i saw that too.haha.ceh say china team wanted to eat so they belanja them. i say wah so nice.she say when they go china . they also belanja them. so nice to know these players from different countries have good relationship. really have the sporting spirit.

i was honoured to get to sit nxt to ceh.haha,chat with her. ceh is shy and quite in d media n wpt answer most of the press questions. but personally ceh is very friendly. when i interviewed her alone, she talk a lot.wpt is v active. u can c her talking to zhou mi, taipei players and others. she is v cute.cool and has her own personality which i like. saw her taking a big 1.5L of 100+ instead of a small cup to distribute to evey1. after that, she disappear and appear with a big box of food, giving it to her teamates,coach including tan kim her.

both are very nice players and ceh also pour a cup of 100+ 4 me n her frends.haha. relli nice meeting them n also taking pics with them. too bad they lost in qf, they should have beat china but they did improve. nice meeting all bc ppl too. n thx for the ride, hcyong. hope i can go to sg open n meet players again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha... seems like wpt was the santa claus for Malaysia Open this time... wonder why is she stil thin with that much food to eat? or she share it to everyone and nothing left for herself?haha... btw... it's good to see as Mas player are taking care the player from the other country... maybe the other players will gain weight when they finish this tournament...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was late today. By the time I entered the stadium, game 1 of XD match game just finished. I was seated @ the Invitation Section where I met KBH & his girl friend. They came in much later just to support LCW and they were sitting @ the same row as me. WMC and her parents were sitting one row before me. They left right after the victory ceremony of MS. I left for the Players Area half thru WD where I met ants & Hauge. The Korean supporters and players (LHJ, HHY, HJH etc) were sitting on my left cheering for JJS/LYD. Rendra & Fran were next to Hauge and they look much younger in personal. WPT, CEH & LCW walked past me a few times in the Players Area. Adedeng as usual was sitting @ his "commentary box" giving live commentary, above the Media Area. I saw THAT GUY and Hasbullah Awang doing commentary. I saw Pi Hongyan surfing net on my way out. OMG, she looks so cute and sweet. I saw Misbun being interviewed in the hall and I asked for his autograph on the two program booklets that I had. Lucky limsy had a copy of it.

After the last match was over, we gathered @ the entrance. Loh & hcyong first turned followed by limsy, Xinguy, cheeyf, ants & friend (Jeff?), JasonMicheal & friend (Andrew), abedeng, M&M & Jen(?). george@chongwei and eRa turned up much later. To my surprise, geroge is much much younger than I thought.

We headed for our seafood dinner after the group photo. After some "panicking moments", we (limsy, Xinguy & I) finally reached the destination almost an hour late! The dinner was great but we didn't manage to take photos of it. Group photos? Of course, limsy & Jen will post them later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i manage to get a photo with HongYan! *happy*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    wow... i wish i had... but im in premium seats cant go below players there.. haih

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in L7 too..........and i manage to get myself a nice yy T-shirt during lucky prize ..........the organizer throwed to the audiences in section L7........hehehe lucky me......................and I just realised that i was rubbing my shoes during that session...hehehehe....happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    I was in L7 too..........and i manage to get myself a nice yy T-shirt during lucky prize ..........the organizer throwed to the audiences in section L7........hehehe lucky me......................and I just realised that i was rubbing my shoes during that session...hehehehe....happy
    wow. so lucky.they x throw to the players section tho some koreans were asking them. can u upload a pic of ur yy tee?thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyf View Post
    wow. so lucky.they x throw to the players section tho some koreans were asking them. can u upload a pic of ur yy tee?thx
    Sure....but how....to upload..?...Pls show me step by step.....OK?..
    Then I'll try to do it..........just for ya....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    luckily me too have a chance to take pics with her
    she's so friendly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    I was late today. By the time I entered the stadium, game 1 of XD match game just finished. I was seated @ the Invitation Section where I met KBH & his girl friend. They came in much later just to support LCW and they were sitting @ the same row as me. WMC and her parents were sitting one row before me. They left right after the victory ceremony of MS. I left for the Players Area half thru WD where I met ants & Hauge. The Korean supporters and players (LHJ, HHY, HJH etc) were sitting on my left cheering for JJS/LYD. Rendra & Fran were next to Hauge and they look much younger in personal. WPT, CEH & LCW walked past me a few times in the Players Area. Adedeng as usual was sitting @ his "commentary box" giving live commentary, above the Media Area. I saw THAT GUY and Hasbullah Awang doing commentary. I saw Pi Hongyan surfing net on my way out. OMG, she looks so cute and sweet. I saw Misbun being interviewed in the hall and I asked for his autograph on the two program booklets that I had. Lucky limsy had a copy of it.

After the last match was over, we gathered @ the entrance. Loh & hcyong first turned followed by limsy, Xinguy, cheeyf, ants & friend (Jeff?), JasonMicheal & friend (Andrew), abedeng, M&M & Jen(?). george@chongwei and eRa turned up much later. To my surprise, geroge is much much younger than I thought.

We headed for our seafood dinner after the group photo. After some "panicking moments", we (limsy, Xinguy & I) finally reached the destination almost an hour late! The dinner was great but we didn't manage to take photos of it. Group photos? Of course, limsy & Jen will post them later.
    geroge is surely younger but george is more older than him for sure
    i 1st saw u that time, i fainted too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kido and gepeng if im not mistaken were seating together to watch that exciting md match between alven/gunawan vs jjs/lyd..
    kido was quite friendly too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CTF waited for ZJW at the player tunnel there after their prize ceremony..
    then they left the stadium.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thank yous..

...esp. to cheeyf & robin7 for their encounters w/players & meeting w/the other BCers reports..sounds like a blast!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    luckily me too have a chance to take pics with her
    she's so friendly
    eh where's your handsome photo?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    CTF waited for ZJW at the player tunnel there after their prize ceremony..
    then they left the stadium.

I know, 'cos I spotted your "imposing huge figure" taking pics with him.

ZJW must have complained, how come her future hubby spent time having pics taken when he should have helped her win the final and gain more money to spend for their wedding ......

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast