Training with Singapore national player week day night

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by rayxu, Jan 13, 2009.

1. rayxu

rayxu Regular Member

This thread is created seperately to attract more attention. ;)
    The coach is the same as in this thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63030&page=9
    The coach is available on Mon and Wedn from 7pm onwards and prefers north area such as woodland and yishun. Personally I prefer Wedn night.
    The cost per head each time is about $30+. $25 goes to the coach. The rest is spent on the court and shuttles. The charge is a bit higher than sat group. But I believe with less ppl the coach can give more attention. That means although we pay more but we get more value than what we pay. :):):)

So far there are two confirmed players. We are recruiting another 2 to kick start this session. It provides good chance for those who want to improve badminton skills but find David's sat slots are full or cannot make it on Sat.
    Space is limited. Hurry up!
    Regular trainees:
    1. Jason, 94238608 (Organizer for this session :p)
    2. Ray

(A good idea to recruit 2 backups, learned from David. ;))
    Backup trainees:

2. hutajaya

hutajaya Regular Member

what if I can only make it for a few times? travelling out of SG soon.. Can i still go?

3. rayxu

rayxu Regular Member

To see whether it is possible to arrange, maybe you can provide what your schedule is . :) thanks!

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    That's why to have 2 backup players. :D

Ray, I knew you already from Clifford. Do you want to join us on 24 Jan? I got one player has to go to airport to pickup his relatives. Also it's good for you to know us and Jason. ;):D

5. rayxu

rayxu Regular Member

David, thanks a lot! I'd love to join you. But I have another regular secret training on sat afternoon. :(;) I'll try to reschedule it. Possible to reserve the place for me until this sun? By then I'll be able to know whether I can attend 24 Jan session. Thanks! :D

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Wah, you got secret training. Where is it? Can share with me privately on the detail? ;):D Sure, will reserve the slot for you first. :D

7. rayxu

rayxu Regular Member

thanks!
    share with you some info here first. :) it's another popular sports. i have the training together with another 3 friends. cost each time is about the same as badmtinton training. my training place is near jurong east.
    stop here first, will share the rest of info with you when we meet. :p;) can pass you the coach's contact if you are interested. :)

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    I see. For me, now my only interest is badminton. ;) I can't spend time/energy/money on another sport at the moment.;) Thanks for the offer. We can have a chat on this topic when we meet. Haha...:D

9. jjk88

jjk88 Regular Member

hey i'll love to be the backup coz of ns cant really commit and training in the north will be great coz i live in the north as well and sat cck session is really full.

10. rayxu

rayxu Regular Member

because there are not enough players for week day session, i have to free myself on sat afternoon to join david's session.
    Had a good time during last training.:D

here is some video lessons for those who want to learn but cannot join the training due to resource constraint:
    http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_1691724.html
    (video cannot replace private coaching;))

Wish everyone a fruitful bull year! :)