Which size ? Please help guys.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by _Samiii_, Jan 13, 2009.

1. _Samiii_

_Samiii_ Regular Member

Hi, which size is going to be the best for yonex shb 100 - MX if my feet are 28,5 cm?

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Is this a question which you should be able to answer since this is no different than finding the size you wear at the shoe store. It does vary from brand to brand so it is best that you actually try them out.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    That's great advice.

Maybe check this out if you need some help but you should definitely try the shoes on before purchase.

4. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

you mean u measure your feet and it is 28.5 cm? or are your normal shoes 28.5cm?

I suggest you just buy size which your other shoes are. as I have a pair of shb 100 - MX and the ergoshape head does not give much room for toes so don't go any smaller than you have to. I'm usually a 27cm with my normal casual shoes, so its the same with my badminton shoes. Once you play sports, your foot slightly expands due to the heat, so if your normal sports shoes have a little extra room, then the badminton shoes will be perfect. also, you probably wear slightly thicker socks for extra padding anyway, so it will fit nicely.

hope that helps out. :)

5. _Samiii_

_Samiii_ Regular Member

Well, I can't try them out becouse I'm going to buy them via internet. Yeah I measured my feet and it's around 28,5 cm. Which size shb - 100 MX will fit? I heard about shb - 100 that if your feet size for exemple are 43, u have to buy 42. So which size is the best for me?

6. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

if your feet is 28.5, i would easily suggest at least a 29.5cm. the top of sbh100 is quite 'narrow', as opposed to some the other ergoshape heads, hence little room for toes to move around.

which shoes are you using at the moment? you wouldn't happen to have dealer of yonex shoes around your area? they need to be 0.5cm longer than a normal wide ergoshape head.

7. Ruth-Less

Ruth-Less Regular Member

Student
    I agree, you should be able to find out the answer to your problem. While you're at the badminton store, just try which sizes are the best. Walk a short distance while you're trying them out, if they feel uncomfortable, pick a larger or smaller size depending on whether your feet feel too loose or too tight. Note that if you can feel the toes touching the tip, the shoes are too tight (even though they don't feel like it at the moment they will when you're training, running, or playing badminton).