User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 286
  1. #205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    U are just like 'a worm in Kak Ayu stomach'..............
    hehe......the meaning is quite obvious lar......

  2. #206
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyoone knows what happen to simon santoso?
    why he suddenly withdrew?

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i know ASTRO is only on TV.
    I was watching livestream, SBS channel, and thought you were on PC and wanted to watch livestream as well.
    then...if my dad is conquering tv...how can he conquering pc???at the same time...how can i post just now???

  4. #208
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what??
    no more live on astro channel 811 anymore..
    anyonw knows where can i watch this md match at?
    chris?? how u watch the korean channel sbs?

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok, another cheering icon. Go Denmark!

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BT.Panjang Singapore
    Posts
    5,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    astro is on tv...not on pc...



    huh???why???...



    kak ayu...why so gan jiong???relax...



    haha...ya...thanks...ur spirit so high...so semangat...
    Of course. I am very high in spirit as Malaysian fan must have that quality if you want to see your heroes win. IF your spirit are down, they will feel it. Yes, it will be first title after maintain WR 1 if he win tomorrow. That is the reason why I make my journey to KL although only LCW left. My spirit will never faded and I will always be by my players side all the times in shine or rain.

  7. #211
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    denmark win 1st set 21.16 already.
    2nd set taiwan leading 2-0 now

  8. #212
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noridayu View Post
    Of course. I am very high in spirit as Malaysian fan must have that quality if you want to see your heroes win. IF your spirit are down, they will feel it. Yes, it will be first title after maintain WR 1 if he win tomorrow. That is the reason why I make my journey to KL although only LCW left. My spirit will never faded and I will always be by my players side all the times in shine or rain.
    Malaysia boleh!!!

  9. #213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noridayu View Post
    Of course. I am very high in spirit as Malaysian fan must have that quality if you want to see your heroes win. IF your spirit are down, they will feel it. Yes, it will be first title after maintain WR 1 if he win tomorrow. That is the reason why I make my journey to KL although only LCW left. My spirit will never faded and I will always be by my players side all the times in shine or rain.
    haha...tat is the spirit...and the faith...continue with it...

  10. #214
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmm..

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    then...if my dad is conquering tv...how can he conquering pc???at the same time...how can i post just now???
    ..that's why i was a bit confused when you said you wanted to watch the match but the SBS Sports channel is probably not available on TV. Basically, i thought you wanted to watch the livestream, as asking me where to watch it on TV will be useless...

    What was that you were asking me early on???..

    George, no more livestream...

  11. #215
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, gao ling and her partner on court now

  12. #216
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..that's why i was a bit confused when you said you wanted to watch the match but the SBS Sports channel is probably not available on TV. Basically, i thought you wanted to watch the livestream, as asking me where to watch it on TV will be useless...

    What was that you were asking me early on???..

    George, no more livestream...
    huh?no more?
    they ended their broadcast already just like astro??

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..that's why i was a bit confused when you said you wanted to watch the match but the SBS Sports channel is probably not available on TV. Basically, i thought you wanted to watch the livestream as asking me where to watch it on TV will be useless...

    What was that you were asking me early on???..
    ok...i make u clear...at 1st...i 1 2 watch on astro...then...my dad is watching...so...i ask for livestream...but i didnt have tat channel...

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    anyoone knows what happen to simon santoso?
    why he suddenly withdrew?
    Headache....cold....sick.....infos from Hau-ge.....

  15. #219
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ok...i make u clear...at 1st...i 1 2 watch on astro...then...my dad is watching...so...i ask for livestream...but i didnt have tat channel...
    so now there's no more livestream as posted by chris

  16. #220
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Headache....cold....sick.....infos from Hau-ge.....
    should be the wheather factor

  17. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    so now there's no more livestream as posted by chris
    george...this issue is 4 hours ago...

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hongkong Open Super Series 2009: Semifinal (14 Nov 2009)
    By PoLLuX in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2009
    Replies: 346
    : 11-15-2009, 09:45 AM
  2. Semifinal Worlds 2009
    By Laybourn in forum Thomas Laybourn Forum
    Replies: 7
    : 10-09-2009, 01:24 PM
  3. 2009 Indonesia Open: Will we get a Lee Chong Wei - Lin Dan semifinal?
    By chris-ccc in forum Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009
    Replies: 122
    : 06-27-2009, 03:49 PM
  4. Danish Team's performance at Korean Open 2009!
    By London_Player in forum Denmark Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 01-26-2009, 04:44 PM
  5. Korean Open 2009:Quarterfinal day 4 friday january 16
    By izzudin in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009
    Replies: 459
    : 01-24-2009, 05:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •