User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    i think PG is keeping his "lucky" racket for the AE...
    Actually Peter and Tine have both donated their winning rackets to charity.
    I just saw their rackets on an auction site. All the proceeds will go to Danish Red Cross and other humanitarian organizations for the poor in Africa.

At the moment the highest bid for Peters racket is about 300 USD

Peters racket

Tines racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    You may want to remove your blinders. Both Pi and Xu represent France and Germany respectively. Where they were born are irrelevant. Based on your short sighted theory, you may as well do a search on all current and previous European & Asian shuttlers to determine whether where they were born and all.

Why the prejudice against Pi & Xu??

Refer back to the original post.

Do enlighten me how and from where you derive this 4 to 1 and 14 to 1 thingy. Why are you looking at things from a certain point of time instead of looking at it in total?
    Refer back to the original post. (hmmm...starting to see a pattern here)

Again, talking about reading comprehension problems and all ... where and when did I say the US is not far behind Asia or whatsover to that effect??

Dude, I believe the topic is Asia and Europe. US?? Where did you get that from?? Are you going to bring in Africa next? Or maybe South America?
    You're validating European's record by looking back far into the past. At one point in time, US were also the dominant power in badminton...now tell me is the past an accurate representation in the present? Still don't get it my boy?

Excuse me, you want to prove me wrong, you have to provide the facts not the other way round.
    Excuse me, you're the one that want to bring the whole total thing into the equation. Its your responsibility to provide the fact to back you up, unless you're just all talk and no facts.

So, when will the SSF be held this year?? Still cant get it??? Or you are still busy figuring out the difference between greater than 50% and 50%??
    Like your pot calling the kettle black?
    Fact = SSF participant includes more top tiers than KO
    Fact = Pemuda stated that SSF result is not an indicator of progression nor quality
    Fact = Pemuda stated that the Danes winning 3 titles in KO (with lesser fields of participants than SSF) shows the European prowess.
    Fact = Pemuda's double standard and flip flopping on what tourney supposed to be a good indicator.

Clear enough for your below elementary level of comprehension?

And in case you didn't notice, mods wants the thread's off-topic to end. If you want to continue, by all means, create a new thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair nobody win la it just that Asia got so many badminton power countries and Europe got only Denmark and England (now kurang power)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow In European Badminton, Denmark is the main force

Quote Originally Posted by joelabb View Post

It just that Asia got so many badminton power countries and Europe got only Denmark and England (now kurang power)

In Asia, in the past, CHN, INA, KOR and MAS had the stronger players. Now, it's great to have countries like HKG, IND, JPN, SIN, THA, TPE, VIE, etc... having promising players.

In Europe, DEN is the main force. But we still have good players coming from ENG, FRA, GER, NED, etc..., often making it to the last few rounds in tournaments.

For Badminton to be an international sport, we hope that players from America and Eastern Europe can quickly get into the race. For Australia and Africa, we still have a long way to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There so many Asian migrated and living in Australia hope someday they can produce some good players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Refer back to the original post.
    Go to the IBF website and do a check on Pi & Xu under players' profile. For example under Pi, her country of representation is France. There is no small print such as 'France ( .... she migrated over from China)'. Thank god IBF do not subscribe to a mindset of a bigot.

Refer back to the original post. (hmmm...starting to see a pattern here)
    In total. Look at the stats in total.

You're validating European's record by looking back far into the past. At one point in time, US were also the dominant power in badminton...now tell me is the past an accurate representation in the present? Still don't get it my boy?
    Are we talking about the US here???

And dude, I am looking at em' records in total, not just 5 years. In total, boy.

Excuse me, you're the one that want to bring the whole total thing into the equation. Its your responsibility to provide the fact to back you up, unless you're just all talk and no facts.
    I have already said based on records on em' big titles Asia is not far ahead. You want to prove me wrong, you provide me the facts, not the other way round, son. And please lets have em' facts in total not on bits and pieces here and there.

Fact = SSF participant includes more top tiers than KO
    Fact = Pemuda stated that SSF result is not an indicator of progression nor quality
    Fact = Pemuda stated that the Danes winning 3 titles in KO (with lesser fields of participants than SSF) shows the European prowess.
    Fact = Pemuda's double standard and flip flopping on what tourney supposed to be a good indicator.
    Answer my question first, will you? When will the SSF be held this year?

Clear enough for your below elementary level of comprehension?

And in case you didn't notice, mods wants the thread's off-topic to end. If you want to continue, by all means, create a new thread.
    Try cutting down on your personal insults.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answer my question first, will you? When will the SSF be held this year?
    aiya...for u...all torunament held in malaysia also low class one(if mas player won the title for it)......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    aiya...for u...all torunament held in malaysia also low class one(if mas player won the title for it)......
    You are so right! Yes all 'torunament' held in Malaysia also low class one.

Thanks for validating.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23