New Travelling Djarum Bandwagon

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by hhs1000, Jan 17, 2009.

1. hhs1000

hhs1000 Regular Member

With the (immenent) call up to Pelatnas of Andre, Mel/Shendy, Rendra/Frans, does anybody have the information of the new batch of players that will be sent by Djarum to the tournaments this year ?

Thanks.

2. sari_nov

sari_nov Regular Member

Doctor
    i think now is time for dyonisius and nugroho andi saputro for MS, wifqy/afiat and albert/rizky yanu for MD..

3. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

Hopefully new Djarum's squad will be fielded U-16 players, preparation for Youth Olympics 2010.
    Since no program for this event from Sport Minister which called PAL :rolleyes: and PBSI has limited fund and must divide the money for Main Squad and Second/Pratama squad to send them to international event.

The Sport Minister should be concern and fund the project for this event, rather than take over the NOC's job. It's just waste the money for double job.

4. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    This is really a joke. I can't understand why Mr. Adhyaksa wants to overtake KONI's job so badly.

Both sides claim that they have rights for the national training project. And AFAIK, they still can't find any agreement at all.
    Poor athletes, they must be confused of which programs to choose.:(

I read somewhere that a junior shuttler is included in the PAL program, but his double partner is not! How come? :eek:

Worst case, in the end, the result is a big ZERO. :(

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    PB. Djarum is waiting for the news coming out of Lius Pongoh, who will decide who shall enter the National Team [Utama and Pratama]...

What make the most sense [without waiting for the National Team news] is to prepare:
    Ullin-Berry [both 18 years old, current INA Under-19 ranked #1]
    Didit-Seiko [both 18 years old, current INA Under-19 ranked #2 and 2008 National Champion]
    ... for the 2009 World Junior Championship

Jones-Darmiko [current INA Under-19 ranked #8, who are both going to become 17 years old this year]
    ....for the 2010 World Junior Championship and 2010 Youth Olympic!

The other disciplines like Under-19 BS, GS, GD, XD do not produce genuine bright promising stars... Actually Jenna Gozali for XD and Ayu Wanda for GS are very talented youths... Both have killer shot-making abilities and both are intelligent players! :cool::cool:... but unfortunately, Jenna is 19 years old this year and Ayu has not shown a lot of convincing results... Instead, Anna Rovita, her much more petite clubmate is the 2008 INA National Junior Champion... but her future is limited...

You actually make sense, sari... oh, I heard Nugroho will most probably be called to the National Team... ;)

I agree completely with you, Sandy!!! ;)