FS: Various SOTX Rackets [CP5k, D500, SF202]

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Tsuioku, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Bag getting full of rackets so time to clear some out...
    Except maybe a Cab30MS, not really looking for a trade but feel free to tempt me (G3 or G4 ONLY though).

All prices OBO. Lowballers will be ignored.
    NOTE: I only have TWO felt bags so first come first serve.

Conmax Power 5000
    Used twice, never clashed. Strung with MP @ 23x25. G3. Recently purchased from Jerby.
    For some odd reason, some chrome flaked off around the top grommets on the inside of the frame but the words and lines in the area are still intact.
    PRICE: 160 obo

Diamond Fighter 500
    Selling ONE of my D500s. Both G4.
    Racket 1: Strung with NBG95 @ 23x25. Regripped with white Karakal PU on wood.
    Two 3mm chips on one of the striped areas and some light scuffing from picking up the shuttle.
    PRICE: 90 obo
    Racket 2: Strung with SOTX 1040Ti-73 (Karakal Logo printed on bed, Tension unknown). Red Towel grip.
    Scuff on one of the striped areas and some small 1mm chips here and there.
    PRICE: 85 obo

Super Fighter 202
    Used 3-5x. Like new. Stock string (08Ti-65?). G4. Regripped with black Gamma Supreme on wood.
    PRICE: 30 obo

I don't have a digital camera so sadly no pix. If you don't mind phone pix, I can take some if you really want them.
    For those that want to see the rackets, I go to UBC and normally play late night at Yumo and occasionally at Richmond Pro.

2. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Buy 2 rackets, $10 off... Buy three, $20 off!

Local Vancouver deals preferred.