User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 29
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking to join a group at BTR

    Anyone knows of a group playing at the Dewan Sukan Bandar Tun Razak, on weekdays from 4 pm - 6 pm, or 7 pm - 9 pm, that could use another intermediate player?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know if there is any group. But if you are making one I'll definitely like to join

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Starting a group is an option, but it'll have to be the 4 pm - 6 pm slot, since the 7 pm to 9 pm slot is usually fully booked weeks in advance. Are you ok with that? If so, any preference as to which day of the week?

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can play from Monday-Wednesday & Friday. 4pm to 6pm is totally fine for me

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would you want to play this Friday (Jan 23), from 4 pm to 5 pm, since there's just the 2 of us?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No problem

    If play single I think half an hour I can die already...

    So the group is now start at 2 persons, hopefully more will come

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great, see you there at 4 pm this Friday, court B. Just to confirm, this is the sports complex located between the international youth centre and the kl swimming pool.

    Court A is also booked, so maybe we could play some doubles after all.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, see you there

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone Playing this Coming Monday or Tuesday?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Brill,

    If you have a group and lack of people, I can join that too

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edit: double post

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, I thought you guys already have court. I only got session on Saturdays at 8pm. at The Challenger Tmn Connaught

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, we only booked a court for Friday (Jan 23), and see how it goes from there.

    I checked the court schedule this morning. If you want to play on Monday, there is at least one court still available from 8 am to 8 pm. On Tuesday, there is at least one court still available from 8 am to 3 pm. If you want to book the courts, you'll need to do it by tomorrow. It's RM8/- per hour. Personally, I don't think I'll be able to play during those 2 days due to CNY visiting and hosting duties. Or maybe I can sneak out for a while if you let me know the time ...

    In case you didn't know, there are also badminton courts at the Kompleks Perniagaan Bandar Tun Razak (the orange building next to the Bandar Tun Razak LRT station). I personally haven't played there, and have no idea of how popular it is. I only know that the rate is RM 8/- per hour, and you need to book a min. of 2 hours.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't play on Saturday and Sunday.

    I think more people will play after CNY because everybody is in holiday mood now. Besides a lot of people wanna keep fit since eating too much during CNY

    yeohray you live just next to the BTR court? Like you can always go there and check their timetable...

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brill View Post
    Hey, I thought you guys already have court. I only got session on Saturdays at 8pm. at The Challenger Tmn Connaught
    hi brill ... would u mind if i drop in and have a look or join in ??
    i may not be a regular but would love to meet and play with as many type of different players as possible

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kokyew View Post
    yeohray you live just next to the BTR court? Like you can always go there and check their timetable...
    I go jogging round the lake there twice a week with my wife in the mornings.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    Actually, we only booked a court for Friday (Jan 23), and see how it goes from there.

    I checked the court schedule this morning. If you want to play on Monday, there is at least one court still available from 8 am to 8 pm. On Tuesday, there is at least one court still available from 8 am to 3 pm. If you want to book the courts, you'll need to do it by tomorrow. It's RM8/- per hour. Personally, I don't think I'll be able to play during those 2 days due to CNY visiting and hosting duties. Or maybe I can sneak out for a while if you let me know the time ...

    In case you didn't know, there are also badminton courts at the Kompleks Perniagaan Bandar Tun Razak (the orange building next to the Bandar Tun Razak LRT station). I personally haven't played there, and have no idea of how popular it is. I only know that the rate is RM 8/- per hour, and you need to book a min. of 2 hours.
    yeohray,

    If you're intermediate player means you may join us in SRI PETALING wednesday 8-10PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    : 08-11-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. Looking for group to join this sat 4 dec 10
    By Nizam in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 12-02-2010, 07:07 AM
  3. need to join a group
    By Vincent Duong in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-15-2007, 08:58 AM
  4. Looking to join OUG group
    By oranje in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 03-13-2007, 03:06 AM
  5. any group available for me join?
    By darren^U in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 4
    : 05-17-2005, 08:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •