WTB recommendation

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by csalad, Jan 23, 2009.

1. csalad

csalad New Member

Herro thar, I am a new member of these forums. Although I have been searching and reading posts for a while.
    I am in need of some recommendations. I am an intermediate - advanced player I guess???? o_O (played throughout highschool etc etc.) I play doubles mostly and prefer it. Occasionally enter tournaments ( once a year maybe? o_O) I am not an avid smasher, but can get er' done. I mostly play fast drives and drops. So...I am looking for a Head-light racket or Even balance, and medium - stiff flex. Something with the characteristics of a AT900T, BUT without the price tag. -.-
    My previous rackets included a Yonex Iso 65lite(still have and use), Yonex NS7700 (broke during club play, long story) and Yonex AT500 (cracked...not sure if it's still good)

Some assistance, suggestions or, cookies would be greatly appreciated. Or hey why not all 3?

#1 csalad, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  2. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

Just for reference, the AT 900T is head heavy.
    as for the head light racket., I'd recommend the Metallix 4000. its a little headlight, about 87 grams, and a very fast racket. If you want another racket similar to the AT 900 T, you can try to order off apacscanada, and get the Nano 900 power. Its pretty cheap there, around $68 CAD. they also have other rackets you can check out.

3. csalad

csalad New Member

I've played with an AT900T before and.....i guess to me it felt even balanace, I liked it...so I guess...