help to decide new racket from MP series

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by alphazed1, Jan 24, 2009.

1. alphazed1

alphazed1 Regular Member

software engineer
    currently have a CAB 8000 Lt... 3U.. BG 65 strung at 22*24 with a thich foam grip...
    want to buy a second racquet... low on budget... MP series wud do well... 21 / 22 Lt or 29... kindly help... i am a defensive player relying mostly on drop shots and deep clears... but with gud players i smash out too equally... have had a MP22 .. head heavy.. 2U ... didnt quite like it... 3U goes well with me...

do help out pls...

PS -- other brands are not easy to procure at my end... head n ashaway are available though...

2. OSFcross

OSFcross Regular Member

Registered Nurse
    What's the price difference between the Head rackets and those Yonex MP's? I hear the Head Metallix series is selling at lower prices now. You may want to check those out. No idea about Ashaway, though.

3. alphazed1

alphazed1 Regular Member

software engineer
    hmmm... i can chek no doubt... thiing is i want to knw the model no... cant make out which one to go for...

4. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

i recommend the Head Nanopower 700. should be flexible, tiny bit head heavy., to help with the clears and drops. if too flexible, try the Met. 4000. less flexible, but headlight, so faster reflexes and faster swing. if you build up your 'wrist power', it can become awesome.