Where To Buy In Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by RyviuS, Aug 4, 2002.

1. RyviuS

RyviuS Regular Member

HI all. A friend of mine has gone to hong Kong and I was wondering where he should look for the good deals and for authentic yonex rackekets! I'd really like to get a high quality racket for a good price.

Any suggestions out there? willing to spend around 100 to 130 canadian dollers or $500 to $655 Hong Kong Dollars.

Not sure what type of racket to get myself which i can buy in that price range. Looking for something stiff and will help out my game ^^.

2. vkwan

vkwan New Member

I just got my sis to buy one in HK for me.. I'm not sure which store in Mong Gok, I told her to check out Emmy and Rose. I got her to buy a Yonex Ti-7 Light and she paid $600hkd, plus she got 10% off that price as well. Which works out to about $110 CAD. That's pretty damn cheap compared to places here.. I should have asked her to pick up a few for me. =) A Yonex Ti-10 is only about $660hkd. Depends on wat kind of racquet you want.

3. HKFreak

HKFreak Regular Member

Student
    hi vkwan,
    How did she got 10% off the price?

4. vkwan

vkwan New Member

not sure.. she used some type of credit card.. from HK Bank? not sure.. She's from Canada.. so she went around looking for a credit card she could use when she's in HK and found one that offered her 10% off @ many stores in HK.. she's comnig back in a few hours.. i can ask and post another reply when i find out.

5. RyviuS

RyviuS Regular Member

whoa... about 133 cnd dollars for a yonex TI 10...GIMME~ i gotta ask my friend to get me this baby for sure.

6. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    You guys better make sure it isn't a fake Yonex racquet. I don't believe emmy or rose sells those racquets at those prices especially sought after racquets. They are business people after all :). If your looking for a reasonable racquet for about 100 canadian you could always get one or two carbonnex 20 specials. They are good all around racquets but qualities vary from each due to inconsistencies in production. You can purchase an mp55 directly in the toronto area for 99.00 before tax. You can go to brownssports.com or if your in the t.o area go to Jane station it's right infront of jane station. Hope this helps.

cheers,
    Nick

7. GRObFURSt

GRObFURSt Regular Member

Year 10 Student
    I wanna get one 2. gimme gimme gimme