Need field test for prototype racquet

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by taneepak, Jan 24, 2009.

1. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    I will be leaving for Kuala Lumpur morning Jan 26 Monday and will bring along a new prototype racquet which I would like to have some players in KL to field test it for about an hour. Pls let me know if interested by end of today or alternatively call Mr Quek in KL at 0126802280 for other arrangements.
    The design uses an entirely new material matrix that has never been used in badminton. It is light weight at about 81g without strings and will be called "TEP SM", short for my name and SM for special matrix.

2. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    A detour through Singapore wouldn't be a bad idea :cool:

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Yes, dropping by Singapore is a great idea ! I know alot of Hong Konger love the Bak Ku Teh and also Chili Crab here.

4. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    No volunteers from KL? In fact I will bring two racquets, one a first prototype version that is pure carbon black and another second prototype that is carbon black with with a thin undercoat of lacquer, both with unique rolling/twisting muscle power contours around the waist. I am looking for more feedback before finalizing on the final version. For those who volunteer to do the test, I will hand out two shuttles each subject to a max. of 24 shuttles.