The fastest heaviest shuttle

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Timbuctoo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Timbuctoo

Timbuctoo Regular Member

Hello there, I've already tried the search function for this question but I came up empty handed. I'm trying to findout which shuttle has the fastest speed rating and is the heaviest. Our club is in the tropics but is indoor in AirCon. Currently we are using HiQua Blue which are great shuttles but even there fastest and heaviest ones are to slow. I have tried RSLs and their fastest is not fast enough. Anyway got any ideas for this one. I don't know why but maybe because it's always so humid outside which makes the AC work harder the air indoors becomes crisp dry. The shuttles fly straight but just drop short in our club but in the other club which isn't AirConned the shuttles fly way long because of the moist heavy air. So I'm guessing we need the heaviest of shuttles.

Tim H

2. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    What was the speed rating of your Hiqua and RSL shuttles? Shuttles of any given speed travels faster in a hot environment than a cold one. Also there are many grades of Hiqua and RSL shuttles besides speed ratings. You need to be more specific about those shuttles that fail to go the distance.

3. limlwl

limlwl Regular Member

Sosan GOLD - they feel like rocks

4. shuennms

shuennms Regular Member

Club Stringer & Organizer
    I reckon Carlton Aerogear 9.9 if you mean fast and heavy.