User Tag List

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 375 to 391 of 1163
  1. #375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Isnt this under lack of good administration?
    Yes I agree with you.

  2. #376
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Actually come to think of it ...

    I was thinking about my family cat, Dok, who left us some 4 years back due to old age. In his final days, he couldnt move nor eat. We took him to a vet and made a family decision to put Dok to sleep peacefully as we cant bear to see the sight of him suffering in pain. It was just one little injection and Dok went to sleep peacefully.

    In HH's case, or for that matter KBH as well, I think it is time BAM do a Dok on them. Yes, end the pain.

    Now .... now before any bolehians start screaming in anger or foam at the mouth, I am not saying BAM should stick a needle into HH & KBH's buttocks and literally put them to sleep. I am saying retire or re-assign (better word la) or promote (an even better word la) or empower (a super special word .... after all, we love to syiok sendiri) them to spar/train/spend time/guide/counsel etc & everything other than manage the junior shuttlers. I seriously think our juniors or elite or whatever syiok sendiri names we call them these days will benefit from HH & KBH playing experience.

    If the horse is no longer useful at the track, send it to the farm to ploy the fields.

  3. #377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sometimes the old horse can come in at great odds.

  4. #378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Isnt this under lack of good administration?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Yes I agree with you.
    I have to blink my eyes to make sure I read them right...you both agree for the first time...

    In HH's case, or for that matter KBH as well, I think it is time BAM do a Dok on them. Yes, end the pain.

    Hahaha!!! That is a good one.

  5. #379
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow 2009 French Open SS Day 2 (Round-32) Results

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post

    he will win more records...DO he broke new record... 16-4 leading but still can let his opponent win...
    i am sure he can break more records when playing Ng Wei....

    .
    2009 French Open SS Day 2 (Round of 32) Results:

    Muhammad Hafiz HASHIM[MAS] defeated [HKG] Wei NG 21-18, 21-17 in 36 mins
    .

  6. #380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I have to blink my eyes to make sure I read them right...you both agree for the first time...

    In HH's case, or for that matter KBH as well, I think it is time BAM do a Dok on them. Yes, end the pain.

    Hahaha!!! That is a good one.
    XBall is my brother.

  7. #381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    If the horse is no longer useful at the track, send it to the farm to ploy the fields.
    Sorry all, should be plow the field not ploy.

  8. #382
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Sometimes the old horse can come in at great odds.
    Bro,

    Good luck at the Kentucky derby
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #383
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    XBall is my brother.
    Pemuda is my sister.







    (joking of course)

  10. #384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Bro,

    Good luck at the Kentucky derby
    Yes that was my retired hack. You can have it since you don't have any.

  11. #385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I was thinking about my family cat, Dok, who left us some 4 years back due to old age. In his final days, he couldnt move nor eat. We took him to a vet and made a family decision to put Dok to sleep peacefully as we cant bear to see the sight of him suffering in pain. It was just one little injection and Dok went to sleep peacefully.

    In HH's case, or for that matter KBH as well, I think it is time BAM do a Dok on them. Yes, end the pain.

    Now .... now before any bolehians start screaming in anger or foam at the mouth, I am not saying BAM should stick a needle into HH & KBH's buttocks and literally put them to sleep. I am saying retire or re-assign (better word la) or promote (an even better word la) or empower (a super special word .... after all, we love to syiok sendiri) them to spar/train/spend time/guide/counsel etc & everything other than manage the junior shuttlers. I seriously think our juniors or elite or whatever syiok sendiri names we call them these days will benefit from HH & KBH playing experience.

    If the horse is no longer useful at the track, send it to the farm to ploy the fields.
    Hi Pemuda,

    You re back!
    I read a lot of your postings and I admire your stand. You are one funny guy as well.

    Welcome back. BC is going to be very lively with you around.

  12. #386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Leong View Post
    Hi Pemuda,

    You re back!
    I read a lot of your postings and I admire your stand. You are one funny guy as well.

    Welcome back. BC is going to be very lively with you around.
    Don't encourage him. You might regret it.

  13. #387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    2009 French Open SS Day 2 (Round of 32) Results:

    Muhammad Hafiz HASHIM[MAS] defeated [HKG] Wei NG 21-18, 21-17 in 36 mins
    .
    He will romp in !

  14. #388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    He will romp in !
    Over taufik's dead body!

  15. #389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Pemuda is my sister.







    (joking of course)
    hahahahaha .... you got me, dude.

    No problem la

  16. #390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Leong View Post
    Hi Pemuda,

    You re back!
    I read a lot of your postings and I admire your stand. You are one funny guy as well.

    Welcome back. BC is going to be very lively with you around.
    Darling, thank you for your compliments. PM me your contact # and I can make you laugh even more .

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Don't encourage him. You might regret it.
    Ohhh ... and meet my bro who has a mild case of schizophrenia

  17. #391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    good luck to Hashim ..

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kuan Beng Hong... only way is up.
    By ants in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 66
    : 07-05-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. Anyone has pics of kuan beng hong?
    By unregistered in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 141
    : 06-25-2008, 03:53 AM
  3. will kuan beng hong do better and better in future???
    By limsy in forum Philippines Open / Singapore Open 2008
    Replies: 64
    : 06-15-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. kuan beng hong to train under li mao
    By yling in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 49
    : 06-07-2006, 10:21 AM
  5. Kuan Beng Hong
    By blue_apple in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 127
    : 05-19-2006, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •