User Tag List

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i agree with you that lcw must win the coming wc

to give hopes to the malaysian ms team

and he needs this wc win to settle the score

lin dan just can't beat him twice in a row
    LCW is coming of a hot streak, 6 wins and barring injury should be in the best condition while LD is idling and playing in CBL, unknown until game day, but based on past, always come prepared and focussed. if these 2 fellas play to their true form, finals they go (and poor OTB gonna stay up all night looking at live socring and hopefully live download) just hope Murphy's law don't screw it up..Should be a good one, just hope they meet. The riddle to solve is would Thing be there, it is like a added advantage for LD, kinda mind game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bye-bye Hafiz! Lost to NTM in two easy games.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Soon, NTM could be moving up into the Top 5 World MS Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Too bad for HH; But NTM is a good player. At the 2010 Australian Open GP (just 3 weeks' ago), NTM defeated Yogendran Krishnan, also in 2 games.

Soon, NTM could be moving up into the Top 5 World MS Rankings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    ... The riddle to solve is would Thing be there, it is like a added advantage for LD, kinda mind game.
    off topic:
    i mentioned this before. But as far as i recall, LD most likely won the 2004 AE title, the 2006 AE title (played vs. LCW in the Semis), the 2007 WC, and the 2009 AE title (vs. LCW in the Final, if i may add and recall, it was Xia Xuanze sitting there and LD won in straight games) **without** having Tang Xinhu sitting behind him...now, if anyone can rewatch those tourneys to confirm??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-07-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    off topic:
    i mentioned this before. But as far as i recall, LD most likely won the 2004 AE title, the 2006 AE title (played vs. LCW in the Semis), the 2007 WC, and the 2009 AE title (vs. LCW in the Final, if i may add and recall, it was Xia Xuanze sitting there and LD won in straight games) **without** having Tang Xinhu sitting behind him...now, if anyone can rewatch those tourneys to confirm??..
    That is quite true in your take above but there is no denying that with the Thingie at courtside, that Thiingie adds another diimension in LD game...suddenly LD becomes lionheart...fearless with a terrifying roar.....wooooor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is 'The Thing' really that great?
    In the end, it depends on one's execution regardless of how perfect the game plan is. And Lin Dan can execute it, most of the time at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

off topic:
    if lin dan doesn't have the endurance, 2 things also no good

lets see how china team fair this time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Is 'The Thing' really that great?

Is 'The Thing' really that great?
    You might need this thread, located at:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...Greatest-Ever-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    You might need this thread, located at:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...Greatest-Ever-)
    Good research in that post, chris. Hehe, I am led to believe that he is a great coach now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up I try to borrow Tang Xianhu's philosophy as close as I can remember

Good research in that post, chris. Hehe, I am led to believe that he is a great coach now.
    Hehehe...... If you have been with The Thing - Tang Xianhu, like I have the honour to witness his philosophy in Coaching Badminton (tactics, footwork, strokes, etc, etc, ......), you would know that he is greater than what were posted/mentioned in that thread.

For my own coaching method, I try to borrow TXH's philosophy as close as I can remember how he instructed me to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    ctjcad, i say no need for anybody to get banned

that includes your boy friend, cooler

lcw or ld wins it does not matter

i just love to watch them play

but this time i think the whole china team

has a few holes at the bottom of their vessel
    Quote Originally Posted by majyun View Post
    , Quite surprised that you are still bothered to reply to him.

It's apparent that he has a motive to expand his anti-Malaysian army and reducing MAS camp by setting that bet up(by getting rid of a hard core fan like you). But he forgot that others are not stupid as well -the person who took up his bet must be dumb as even an elementary student knows that LD has a higher chances to win and one has nothing to gain from this betting if LCW wins(cooler already got banned, so why take up the bet and get yourself into trouble).

However, if the condition were changed to ctjcad and cooler got banned for the rest of eternity(if LCW wins) and I got banned(if LD wins). I might actually considering in take up the betting.
    Haha thats a good one my friends. There are certain ways to threat certain people.

Btw, by judging him based on his looks (the videos on Kwun's Cup), I will say he look 100% Malaysian. Therefore I scratch my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I see your post, the word 'bring back memories'...I am thinking fast forward in time when LCW retires and MAS badminton is back to the wilderness, that to rewind and replay old videos of LCW winning this or that SS would be the way to relive MAS past glory in badminton...oh deary me
    Well OTB, that's certainly too early for you to picture that. You know, the beauty of this world is its unpredictability. Will you, years after LCW retired, saw another Malaysian MS player stepping on the top of the podium consistently and uttered: 'sh1t happens, I didn't expect that!'.

Maybe you will find some young Malaysian beating everyone else by the end of next year, Maybe not. You will never know.

To be honest I am quite impressed by HH during the 2003 AE edition. Sigh, Hafiz, how I wish I could watch you playing like 2003 again. Memories. T_T Teary eyes T_T.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Haha thats a good one my friends. There are certain ways to threat certain people.

Btw, by judging him based on his looks (the videos on Kwun's Cup), I will say he look 100% Malaysian. Therefore I scratch my head.
    If I remembered correctly, he was from Indonesia originally. Was actually more surprised when I saw his posts regarding TH. We know no one like LCW(including fans from Malaysia like Pemuda and our beloved OTB). (Just pulling your leg Mr OTB) This can be proven by checking LCW's profile regularly, there's always haters that take the opportunity to belittle LCW every odd weeks, while this is not the case for other players. Except maybe Hafiz ,who we are talking about here.
    Last edited by lcleing; 08-08-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a saying in Chinese that a person's biggest fear is fame and hence all this LCW haters. On HH he had his share too albeit a short lived one therefore not many haters but critics.

Btw thanks for your info that one of them is an Indonesian but why hate LCW since in Malaysia we have thousands of Indonesians here?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post

Aspire, you may not understand that 1 week under the hot malaysian sun can tan and transform anyone to look like a malaysian My kids are fair, one week in malaysia, in a beach like Chris did, they become dark and almost can pass being a malaysian until they open their mouth to speak
    Sorry, Chris, I am just pulling a joke here, Aspire post looks too good to pass up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aspire, you may not understand that 1 week under the hot malaysian sun can tan and transform anyone to look like a malaysian My kids are fair, one week in malaysia, in a beach like Chris did, they become dark and almost can pass being a malaysian until they open their mouth to speak
    Sorry, Chris, I am just pulling a joke here, Aspire post looks too good to pass up

HAHAHA........... ROTFLOL!! Tears rolling down my cheek oh uncle OTB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Despite Hafiz's loss to NTM, his INA coach Hendrawan still keeps faith with him as reported in the Star Sports Page the next day.
    Hafiz has been able to instil that confidence as he was the last Malaysian MS player to bow out in the just-concluded 2010 CTBO and in the process he beat CWF who was recently promoted to the elite squad.
    However, Hafiz has to do better than just reaching the QF in a Grand Prix tournament and his next assignment is the 2010 WC in August and it is hoped that he can reach the QF or even better level.
    Last edited by skchen; 08-08-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: CWF instead of CKB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Is Hashim Muhammad Hafiz still good?

Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    Despite Hafiz's loss to NTM, his INA coach Hendrawan still keeps faith with him as reported in the Star Sports Page the next day.
    Hafiz has been able to instil that confidence as he was the last Malaysian MS player to bow out in the just-concluded 2010 CTBO and in the process he beat CWF who was recently promoted to the elite squad.
    However, Hafiz has to do better than just reaching the QF in a Grand Prix tournament and his next assignment is the 2010 WC in August and it is hoped that he can reach the QF or even better level.
    Talking about the 2010 Chinese Taipei Open GP Gold, 4 MAS players were grouped together in the draw to face each other.
    The players were;
    * Hashim Muhammad Hafiz
    * Abdul Latif Mohamad Arif
    * Wong Beryno Jiann Tze
    * Chong Wei Feng

And their results were;
    * Hashim Muhammad Hafiz defeated Abdul Latif Mohamad Arif 21-9, 16-21, 21-16, in 40 minutes
    * Chong Wei Feng defeated Wong Beryno Jiann Tze 21-13, 21-18, in 26 minutes
    * Hashim Muhammad Hafiz defeated Chong Wei Feng 21-12, 22-20 in 32 minutes

Is HH still good? I should think so.