User Tag List

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 1163
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Well, if BAM had unlocked TCS and gang from Rashid's kindergarten and given them HH's chances on a rotating basis 2 years ago, then their rankings would have been enough for them to qualify to play in AE2009.Actually HH burned up so many MJ chances to progress in their rankings he should consider giving sparring services for free.
    I would consider the decision to have fresh juniors in a top tournaments like WC,TC, AE etc is a suicide.What is left for Malaysia is hafiz etc.

  2. #104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I would consider the decision to have fresh juniors in a top tournaments like WC,TC, AE etc is a suicide.What is left for Malaysia is hafiz etc.
    i see...so...keep those fresh junior at home...what them become not old senior just give them go lor...ask rexy withdraw wkw,gly,nhl in ae lor....razif and cps old enough to be senior...ask misbun to withdraw cwf lor...dont send them to big tournament...suicide...better keep them in malaysia...send them to sudan open....kenya open....paraguay open...better....right...they wont get hurt there...so nice

    if u never fall down...u never know how to stand firmly...
    if dunno what is fail..u dunno what is victory...
    if u dunno how good u are compare to those top gun...u will never improve......

    so...koo_fan...if u dont want them get hurt...send them more to...erm erm...estonia...haiti....timor leste...solomon island...sure they win...they will feel happy too...

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are many GP Gold /International Challenge available monthly on the circuit.
    BTW, do u see WenKai, DuPY ; ChenLong; GongWJ being sent regularly in SS? Not said about AE.. They are not in their first year of Professional badminton mind you.

  4. #106
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    There are many GP Gold /International Challenge available monthly on the circuit.
    BTW, do u see WenKai, DuPY ; ChenLong; GongWJ being sent regularly in SS? Not said about AE.. They are not in their first year of Professional badminton mind you.

    they didnt bcz china have bcl and cj beside lindan....but who we have beside lcw???....
    its ok....maybe someone should have send a letter to bam...ask them not to send player to ss...

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    they didnt bcz china have bcl and cj beside lindan....but who we have beside lcw???....
    its ok....maybe someone should have send a letter to bam...ask them not to send player to ss...
    I think You've misundertood what me & koo_fan trying to imply here.
    The reason those chinese MS not being sent are very simple and clear -- they do not have enough WR point to even qualify for AE and any SS for last year. China Open was an exception -- Host Priviledge.
    If MJs cant even win a GP GOLD or IC, what do u expect them from SS?
    couple of upsets? Whats more? Do u think they able to advance beyond Quaterfinal?? Players' confidence is very critical .
    What IF CWF/DL being thrashed by those WR5-10 players each time they face for the score of sub-10 in 2 straight sets. What will u feel ?
    Nvm lar.. Sure they will beat them back one day rite? The question is.. When?
    Last edited by samuel882; 02-16-2009 at 02:13 AM.

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    I think You've misundertood what me & koo_fan trying to imply here.
    The reason those chinese MS not being sent are very simple and clear -- they do not have enough WR point to even qualify for AE and any SS for last year. China Open was an exception -- Host Priviledge.
    If MJs cant even win a GP GOLD or IC, what do u expect them from SS?
    couple of upsets? Whats more? Do u think they able to advance beyond Quaterfinal?? Players' confidence is very critical .
    What IF CWF/DL being thrashed by those WR5-10 players each time they face for the score of sub-10 in 2 straight sets. What will u feel ?
    Nvm lar.. Sure they will beat them back one day rite? The question is.. When?
    she and u are surely not on the same side......ok....i get what u mean...but dont point finger on me as not i register them for ae......
    well...if they can reach quater final...they already good enough...play with world top ten is a lesson to learn...if player cant take the defeat to world top ten...then he/she will never a good potential to be in top ten......those tat potential to be in top ten is those tat:i lose to u 21-10,21-10 this time...but i will score more than 20 next time...keep improving...until i beat u...

    if they are not good to beat the world top ten at THIS MOMENT...and u think they just qualify to play IC...go ahead...they will never grow in ur hand...those tat think further already decided to send them to ae...why??...bcz they didnt think like u...uncle sam...why mas didnt have 2nd behind lcw until now???bcz...they do as what u say in the past...now is the time to change...

  7. #109
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    she and u are surely not on the same side......ok....i get what u mean...but dont point finger on me as not i register them for ae......
    well...if they can reach quater final...they already good enough...play with world top ten is a lesson to learn...if player cant take the defeat to world top ten...then he/she will never a good potential to be in top ten......those tat potential to be in top ten is those tat:i lose to u 21-10,21-10 this time...but i will score more than 20 next time...keep improving...until i beat u...

    if they are not good to beat the world top ten at THIS MOMENT...and u think they just qualify to play IC...go ahead...they will never grow in ur hand...those tat think further already decided to send them to ae...why??...bcz they didnt think like u...uncle sam...why mas didnt have 2nd behind lcw until now???bcz...they do as what u say in the past...now is the time to change...
    There are plenty of players who are also not good enough to beat any WR10 players. So as your standards, ALL of them having potential la? Includes those from badminton minor countries, such as IRAN, turkey brasil etc.. For sure they will become World Champs in few years time even though they being thrashed in tournment by tournament. ?
    Well, in the past we dont have SS which required enough WR point to be even get into Qualifying round. How to send juniors to any SS now if they not even qualify? My point is pretty clear -- Get the based in GP Gold or IC first . Act it right. You cant find many Taufik or PG in this world .
    Kacang Putih tounry also cant win. Go ahead to think they can win any SS.

    I agreed the players need to growth, but in step by step.. He can beat any WR1-10 in one tounrys but lost to WR outside 70 in the next tounrys.
    We've seem it before in CWF & DL, arent we?
    Whats the point? Consistency is the key. Did you prefer flying with helicopter into the peak of Mt Kinabalu or climb up slowly and facing the obstacles all the way to the peak?

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    There are plenty of players who are also not good enough to beat any WR10 players. So as your standards, ALL of them having potential la? Includes those from badminton minor countries, such as IRAN, turkey brasil etc.. For sure they will become World Champs in few years time even though they being thrashed in tournment by tournament. ?
    Well, in the past we dont have SS which required enough WR point to be even get into Qualifying round. How to send juniors to any SS now if they not even qualify? My point is pretty clear -- Get the based in GP Gold or IC first . Act it right. You cant find many Taufik or PG in this world .
    Kacang Putih tounry also cant win. Go ahead to think they can win any SS.

    I agreed the players need to growth, but in step by step.. He can beat any WR1-10 in one tounrys but lost to WR outside 70 in the next tounrys.
    We've seem it before in CWF & DL, arent we?
    Whats the point? Consistency is the key. Did you prefer flying with helicopter into the peak of Mt Kinabalu or climb up slowly and facing the obstacles all the way to the peak?
    ...lost to shon wan ho nothng to shame...he is another great talent......
    well...who didnt walk tru what have ld(he call liew daren...not daren liew...) and cwf walk tru now???lcw didnt?lin dan didnt?......and yes...lcw slowly step up after the malaysia open in 2004...liew daren didnt have much chance to play outside malaysia before 2009...he dont have chance to proof himself...who to blame???...liew daren???...tell me what tournament he had play last year...
    cwf lost to nguyen tm and kbh in ic final...how many gp/gp gold cwf been send last year???...list out pls...if he dont even have chance to play in more
    than 3 gp/gp gold last year...and only 2 outside malaysia in 2007...how can he proof himself???...

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i see...so...keep those fresh junior at home...what them become not old senior just give them go lor...ask rexy withdraw wkw,gly,nhl in ae lor....razif and cps old enough to be senior...ask misbun to withdraw cwf lor...dont send them to big tournament...suicide...better keep them in malaysia...send them to sudan open....kenya open....paraguay open...better....right...they wont get hurt there...so nice

    if u never fall down...u never know how to stand firmly...
    if dunno what is fail..u dunno what is victory...
    if u dunno how good u are compare to those top gun...u will never improve......

    so...koo_fan...if u dont want them get hurt...send them more to...erm erm...estonia...haiti....timor leste...solomon island...sure they win...they will feel happy too...
    Hey..you got me wrong here.
    Of course i would support any of our juniors to develop.I bet any of us will.
    My whole point is top tournaments are not for any trial and error.Neither a training process for these youngsters.
    We should send those in our top team.Hafiz is one of them 2 years back.
    Thus, it is relevant to send him.
    Now,when BAM seems to have a good back-up team, with arif etc.We then have guts to remove any unnecessary players from the list.
    Now, limsy. I know you are pretty excited about our youngsters.Right?
    Me too.

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    My whole point is top tournaments are not for any trial and error.Neither a training process for these youngsters.
    .
    tats why we never win wc and og......

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    tats why we never win wc and og......
    We will.When we have sufficient tough players.
    Lee Chong Wei start as a youngster once.We don't lose him for any senior player's survival.
    What make you think we won't have another Lee Chong Wei in future?

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Limsy,
    I am sure u know this cantonese verb :
    "Before you learn to walk, you already plan to fly"
    Last edited by samuel882; 02-16-2009 at 10:26 PM.

  13. #115
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    We will.When we have sufficient tough players.
    Lee Chong Wei start as a youngster once.We don't lose him for any senior player's survival.
    What make you think we won't have another Lee Chong Wei in future?
    i didnt say we wont...well...u didnt get what i mean...

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Limsy,
    I am sure u know this cantonese verb :
    "Before you learn to walk, you already plan to fly"
    sigh...well...its ok...no point to argue...if u think the method WE use in the PAST is better...ground player...send to small small tourney will work...GO AHEAD...BAM didnt FAIL to BACK UP lcw???...how many years already???...

  15. #117
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow We shall wait and see how well MJ's can prove themselves at bigger tournaments

    .
    I thought HH and KBH were sent to tournaments in previous years because the MJ's were usually defeated by them in matches at training. If they could defeat HH and KBH, surely BAM would have selected them to participate in higher tournaments in the past.

    On the subject of World Ranking, the MJ's could not get many points. They were only sent to lower tournaments, which provided smaller points. Therefore, they have found themselves difficult to be included in the SS draws proper.

    Now BAM is sending the MJ's out to higher tournaments. We shall wait and see how well they can prove themselves there; to win more matches so that their WR could be higher.
    .

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    I thought HH and KBH were sent to tournaments in previous years because the MJ's were usually defeated by them in matches at training. If they could defeat HH and KBH, surely BAM would have selected them to participate in higher tournaments in the past.

    On the subject of World Ranking, the MJ's could not get many points. They were only sent to lower tournaments, which provided smaller points. Therefore, they have found themselves difficult to be included in the SS draws proper.

    Now BAM is sending the MJ's out to higher tournaments. We shall wait and see how well they can prove themselves there; to win more matches so that their WR could be higher.
    .
    even cwf wr is in top 24 at may...uncle sam and koo_fan also wont agree to send him to wc......they will ask:why send cwf to wc???go give ppl sembelih?....same as...why send cwf to ae...

  17. #119
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I read somewhere someone has mentioned none of those MJs being sent out to any SS during 2007?
    Chris@CCC, they cant even grab a single set during local tounrys in their matches with Roslin/KBH/WCH in previous years. How to send them for oversea tounrys? If like that , many of them can have a "tidakape" attitude -- I lost many times in local also nevermind la , sure i will get selected to oversea -- makan angin (free trip ma)
    You are at wrong again bro limsy, Neither me nor koo_fan mentioned in any of our post that IF CWF qualify on MERIT to WC, he does not deserved to be choosen to represent MAS.
    Lets him or others juniors' results speak. Doesnt need to mumbling here.
    BAM already given them the chances. CWF -- ALL the SS for this year since Jan'09.
    At the end of this year. Lets see where did they stand in WR.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kuan Beng Hong... only way is up.
    By ants in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 66
    : 07-05-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. Anyone has pics of kuan beng hong?
    By unregistered in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 141
    : 06-25-2008, 03:53 AM
  3. will kuan beng hong do better and better in future???
    By limsy in forum Philippines Open / Singapore Open 2008
    Replies: 64
    : 06-15-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. kuan beng hong to train under li mao
    By yling in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 49
    : 06-07-2006, 10:21 AM
  5. Kuan Beng Hong
    By blue_apple in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 127
    : 05-19-2006, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •