User Tag List

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 808
  1. #171
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've seen in a dutch webshop, belgro.com, that they all ready have the NS9900 on sale. The NS9900 has a price off 130 euro (around US$ 165,=).
    That seems me a nice price for such beautiful NS9900.

    Is there all ready another store in the world that has the NS9900 in the store?

  2. #172
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,800
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YY_PLAYER View Post
    I've seen in a dutch webshop, belgro.com, that they all ready have the NS9900 on sale. The NS9900 has a price off 130 euro (around US$ 165,=).
    That seems me a nice price for such beautiful NS9900.

    Is there all ready another store in the world that has the NS9900 in the store?
    "Dit artikel is binnenkort leverbaar" (available shortly)

  3. #173
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone knows where I can get this racket in singapore?

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey YY! US$165 really a good price. May I know what is the code on this racket?

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,661
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YY_PLAYER View Post
    I've seen in a dutch webshop, belgro.com, that they all ready have the NS9900 on sale. The NS9900 has a price off 130 euro (around US$ 165,=).
    That seems me a nice price for such beautiful NS9900.

    Is there all ready another store in the world that has the NS9900 in the store?
    I am wondering are these racquets SP coded?

  6. #176
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got mine today and had a go with it.
    It is SP coded - 210192SP

    If you overlook the marketing mumbo-jumbo like X-Fullerene, HMG, etc., the Nanospeed 9900 is simply the Nanospeed 9000X in new colours

    I will post pictures in another thread.

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Did you get the 2U or 3U version?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I got mine today and had a go with it.
    It is SP coded - 210192SP

    If you overlook the marketing mumbo-jumbo like X-Fullerene, HMG, etc., the Nanospeed 9900 is simply the Nanospeed 9000X in new colours

    I will post pictures in another thread.

  8. #178
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    Did you get the 2U or 3U version?
    It's a 3U G5
    I've posted pictures in another thread.

  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how does the racket play? how does it feel compared to arc10?

    is it super stiff like 9000x?

    cheers

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HKG
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    having heard about the fragility of the NS i was quite hesitant but after seeing it first hand, the lollipop started to grow on me and bought it then and there (BG85 at 27lbs). after that, i had to wait for 3 days until i could take it out on a ride. initial impression is that it's an extremely light racquet; similar to that of the Arc7 with that slight hint of head heaviness.

    today was the first outing and it gathered a large population of people because of the lollipop design!!! warm up hits were surprisingly solid; clears were effortless; control is quite excellent - the shuttle goes to your intended target; smashes were powerful (to my surprise better than the Arc10); and i actually did a backhand clear - all in par with what Ants mentioned in his review

    the only problem i seem to have is that due to the lightness of the racquet, defense is a problem and something i will have to adjust to. i tend to swing it faster than normal, but during the fast exchanges, i can get my racquet up in position without any problems.

    it's an unbelievably fine racquet for doubles and, in my opinion, on par with the Arc10. now i have to make an executive decision on whether to purchase another one and retire the 10, or leave it at just the one 9900. it'll be a hard decision to make....it'll be even harder if Ants "approves" of the new Arcsaber!!!

  11. #181
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinshuttle View Post
    how does the racket play? how does it feel compared to arc10?

    is it super stiff like 9000x?

    cheers
    Please see posts 169 and 176

    ... and 180 too!

  12. #182
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z3048018 View Post
    having heard about the fragility of the NS i was quite hesitant but after seeing it first hand, the lollipop started to grow on me and bought it then and there (BG85 at 27lbs). after that, i had to wait for 3 days until i could take it out on a ride. initial impression is that it's an extremely light racquet; similar to that of the Arc7 with that slight hint of head heaviness.

    today was the first outing and it gathered a large population of people because of the lollipop design!!! warm up hits were surprisingly solid; clears were effortless; control is quite excellent - the shuttle goes to your intended target; smashes were powerful (to my surprise better than the Arc10); and i actually did a backhand clear - all in par with what Ants mentioned in his review

    the only problem i seem to have is that due to the lightness of the racquet, defense is a problem and something i will have to adjust to. i tend to swing it faster than normal, but during the fast exchanges, i can get my racquet up in position without any problems.

    it's an unbelievably fine racquet for doubles and, in my opinion, on par with the Arc10. now i have to make an executive decision on whether to purchase another one and retire the 10, or leave it at just the one 9900. it'll be a hard decision to make....it'll be even harder if Ants "approves" of the new Arcsaber!!!
    Yes, it's extremely light... something surprising for a stiff-shaft racquet.

    I don't know if you have used the Nanospeed 9000X.
    If you have, you'd have difficulty calling the 9900 a 'new' racquet

  13. #183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HKG
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (un)fortunately i have not...after what friends have been saying, i thought it would be a waste of money

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Yes, it's extremely light... something surprising for a stiff-shaft racquet.

    I don't know if you have used the Nanospeed 9000X.
    If you have, you'd have difficulty calling the 9900 a 'new' racquet
    i thot the 9000X is not head light, more closer to balance and x-stiff.
    could 9900 be like 9000S but x-stiff like the 9000X ?? I haven't tried it but rather trying to extract your thots online

  15. #185
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    With the ArcSabers and the Armortecs still going strong, it will be tough for Yonex to hawk this 'new' Nanospeed. There is no niche (as indicated by the chart) that this racquet fills... except maybe the craving forsomething newer

  16. #186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually am thinking of getting either arc 10 vs nanospeed 9900; have used nanspeed 9000S before but felt it is abit too head light for my liking... smashes are less powerful..... any advice?

  17. #187
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by szekt View Post
    Actually am thinking of getting either arc 10 vs nanospeed 9900; have used nanspeed 9000S before but felt it is abit too head light for my liking... smashes are less powerful..... any advice?
    Try using a 3UG5 or 2UG5.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    : 12-29-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. FS: Yonex Nanospeed 9900, HEAD metallix 10000 tour, Yonex Nanospeed 800 (UK preferred)
    By htvc1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 08-19-2010, 06:52 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Nanospeed 9900, HEAD metallix 10000 tour, Yonex Nanospeed 800 (UK pref)
    By htvc1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 06-04-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Need review of Yonex Nanospeed 9900 & Arc Saber 7
    By ::R:: in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 05-28-2010, 09:46 PM
  5. My review: Yonex Nanospeed 9900 vs Yonex Armortec 900 Technique
    By LD rules! in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 40
    : 03-21-2010, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •