User Tag List

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    so u confirm ns9900 has slimmest frame and shaft to ns9000 s/x ? therefore better aerodynamic
    so do u mean stiffness level : ns9000x >ns9900 >ns9000s ? therefore ns9000x more power in smash?
    any comment on ns9000s as i heard its much easier to usage..
    Sorry, I cant confirm with you about the frame, I dont know the difference among them, maybe ask badmintan?

In my opinion, yes. 9000x > 9900 > 9000s

9000s for me, is a racket for defending. I used my fd's once, it gave me a very good feeling in swinging and speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    NS-9900ltd and NANORAY 700RP & 700FX

is the best for double !

I love it
    its impossible for nanoray with wide body to gain more speed compare to ns9900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Agreed. One can compensate for the solid smashing by having sore wrist.

The type X has thicker frame/shaft and is less aerodynamic in shape compared to NS9900.

NS9000X felt easier on the wrist compared to NS9900.
    bro,
    so u confirm ns9900 has slimmest frame and shaft to ns9000 s/x ? therefore better aerodynamic

any review on ns9000s n ns9000x?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,

The NS9900 has a slimmer frame and shaft than both NS9000 s/x, that is for sure.

There you go. But read independent reviewers like Paul Stewart or Ants as well to get the best picture.

9000x and 9900
    http://badmintan.blogspot.com/2011/06/yonex-nanospeed-9000x-review_18.html

http://badmintan.blogspot.com/2009/0...00-review.html
    Last edited by Badmintan; 11-10-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,

Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    The NS9900 has a slimmer frame and shaft than both NS9000 s/x, that is for sure.

There you go. But read independent reviewers like Paul Stewart or Ants as well to get the best picture.

9000x and 9900
    http://badmintan.blogspot.com/2011/06/yonex-nanospeed-9000x-review_18.html

http://badmintan.blogspot.com/2009/0...00-review.html
    I thought I just saw stock of the NS9000 S/X in the SP market? If it is still available and placed in the same category as the NS9900 then why is it so difficult for yurimaster2010 to compare the dimensions of the said racquets himself, especially if he can physically do it himself?

Frankly speaking, the difference is not exactly microscopic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me, my dream of fastest racket will be ns9900 design but using z-slash super slim frame...this will speed up your every shots on the court

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me, my dream of fastest racket will be ns9900 design but using z-slash super slim frame...this will speed up your every shots on the court
    The NS9900's frame is already pretty slim, and in comparison to the Z-Slash the NS9900's frame is only about a minuscule 0.5mm thinner/slimmer in width, which would not make much difference to ultimate racquet head swing speed.

The main difference between Z-Slash and NS9900 is that the Z-Slash has a more flexible frame, allowing energy to be stored during initial shuttle impact and then repelled for a powerful and controllable shot while the NS9900 has a very repulsive frame making shuttles fly out almost as soon as it hits the string bed, allowing the player to have a quicker paced game. Both racquets are easy to swing through the air due to their slim frame design although the Z-Slash is less stiff than the NS9900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so should get ns9000s or stick with my existing ns9900?
    anything tat ns9000s has n other racket dont?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jairbak View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can buy the nano 9900 in holland??
    or any high end yonex racket?
    Would you like to buy from some online stores or at a local shop?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks like an imitation....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

I've recently purchased this racket and it should be arriving tomorrow. So excited!!

After reading reviews and hands on experience, I've heard a lot of comments regarding the super stiffness. Like your shoulder and elbows becoming sore for example. How can I reduce/prevent this problem?

And is this a major issue?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
    Hi there,

I've recently purchased this racket and it should be arriving tomorrow. So excited!!

After reading reviews and hands on experience, I've heard a lot of comments regarding the super stiffness. Like your shoulder and elbows becoming sore for example. How can I reduce/prevent this problem?

And is this a major issue?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have any shoulder, elbow or whatsoever sores. The very first time i used NS9900, the experience & feedback is just lovely..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not that stiff IMO, just really headlight. If you are worried, use a soft string, dont go BG80. Maybe drop the tension a tiny bit.

One thing I must mention is not to give it up too fast. To really use it I think other than adjusting swing, there must also be some tactics adjustment to use the NS9900 properly and abuse its superfast headspeed and minimize the effects of crappy outright power. I went from a medium balance racket to NS9900, and its opened a few doors, while closing a few. The points have become a bit longer (fun!), since harder to smash them out, but also harder for them to smash me out.

Its really really really fast, so you can stand a bit closer to the net when defending, which allows you to better counterattack or play a transition kind of shot to try to get the initiative back (shuttle is higher). Its easy to quickly slow down the head and not very bouncy, so nice to play double/triple deceptions or soft tight net shots.

The last time I switch back to my old racket I got hit in the face . Was standing near the front as usual, and when the shuttle smash comes i tried to raise my racket, but it was in slo-mo.

Full-power arm smashes are kinda wasting time IMO with this racket, and may even be a cause of the injuries mentioned since the racket goes too fast for the arm to keep up (a bit like driving a car in 1st gear). I think you really want to use maximum wrist snap while making a special effort to push the racket head through otherwise the head will slow down alot on contact. The headheavier rackets dont slow down nearly as much. Also, dont expect to one-shot people from the backcourt, probably better to aim for accuracy and better recovery and be prepared to use 3,4,5 pointsmashes/drops (easy to get decent speed, and its really accurate cos headlight and stiff) to work your opponents out. Even if it goes a bit wrong and they manage to counter you should be set for the drive wars and will have a good defence.

Flatshot drive wars should be quite good for you, also you can go forwards more and maybe even throw in the drop (easy to do). In general the more you can get the shot frequency (less time between shots) up the better you will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have recently tested the nan9900 and agree with uMy timing was out and I was using bg66 ultimax at 24lbsAnd I feel it a bit stiffShould i use Soft string like bg65?Tension 22 lbs?
    Quote Originally Posted by NanoBatien View Post
    Its not that stiff IMO, just really headlight. If you are worried, use a soft string, dont go BG80. Maybe drop the tension a tiny bit.One thing I must mention is not to give it up too fast. To really use it I think other than adjusting swing, there must also be some tactics adjustment to use the NS9900 properly and abuse its superfast headspeed and minimize the effects of crappy outright power. I went from a medium balance racket to NS9900, and its opened a few doors, while closing a few. The points have become a bit longer (fun!), since harder to smash them out, but also harder for them to smash me out.Its really really really fast, so you can stand a bit closer to the net when defending, which allows you to better counterattack or play a transition kind of shot to try to get the initiative back (shuttle is higher). Its easy to quickly slow down the head and not very bouncy, so nice to play double/triple deceptions or soft tight net shots.The last time I switch back to my old racket I got hit in the face . Was standing near the front as usual, and when the shuttle smash comes i tried to raise my racket, but it was in slo-mo.Full-power arm smashes are kinda wasting time IMO with this racket, and may even be a cause of the injuries mentioned since the racket goes too fast for the arm to keep up (a bit like driving a car in 1st gear). I think you really want to use maximum wrist snap while making a special effort to push the racket head through otherwise the head will slow down alot on contact. The headheavier rackets dont slow down nearly as much. Also, dont expect to one-shot people from the backcourt, probably better to aim for accuracy and better recovery and be prepared to use 3,4,5 pointsmashes/drops (easy to get decent speed, and its really accurate cos headlight and stiff) to work your opponents out. Even if it goes a bit wrong and they manage to counter you should be set for the drive wars and will have a good defence.Flatshot drive wars should be quite good for you, also you can go forwards more and maybe even throw in the drop (easy to do). In general the more you can get the shot frequency (less time between shots) up the better you will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have got a nanospeed 9900 recently and tried it out fao a few gamesI agreed with your commentI am using bg66 ultimax 24lbs and still find it stiffShould I use bg65 at24lbs?
    Quote Originally Posted by NanoBatien View Post
    Its not that stiff IMO, just really headlight. If you are worried, use a soft string, dont go BG80. Maybe drop the tension a tiny bit.One thing I must mention is not to give it up too fast. To really use it I think other than adjusting swing, there must also be some tactics adjustment to use the NS9900 properly and abuse its superfast headspeed and minimize the effects of crappy outright power. I went from a medium balance racket to NS9900, and its opened a few doors, while closing a few. The points have become a bit longer (fun!), since harder to smash them out, but also harder for them to smash me out.Its really really really fast, so you can stand a bit closer to the net when defending, which allows you to better counterattack or play a transition kind of shot to try to get the initiative back (shuttle is higher). Its easy to quickly slow down the head and not very bouncy, so nice to play double/triple deceptions or soft tight net shots.The last time I switch back to my old racket I got hit in the face . Was standing near the front as usual, and when the shuttle smash comes i tried to raise my racket, but it was in slo-mo.Full-power arm smashes are kinda wasting time IMO with this racket, and may even be a cause of the injuries mentioned since the racket goes too fast for the arm to keep up (a bit like driving a car in 1st gear). I think you really want to use maximum wrist snap while making a special effort to push the racket head through otherwise the head will slow down alot on contact. The headheavier rackets dont slow down nearly as much. Also, dont expect to one-shot people from the backcourt, probably better to aim for accuracy and better recovery and be prepared to use 3,4,5 pointsmashes/drops (easy to get decent speed, and its really accurate cos headlight and stiff) to work your opponents out. Even if it goes a bit wrong and they manage to counter you should be set for the drive wars and will have a good defence.Flatshot drive wars should be quite good for you, also you can go forwards more and maybe even throw in the drop (easy to do). In general the more you can get the shot frequency (less time between shots) up the better you will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok like can post alreadyTested my nano speed 9900 Using bg66 ultimax 24lbs still findIt stiffShould I use bg65 and lower tension

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast