User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my source, their cheapest racket will be priced between RM200-RM300 in Malaysia. So expect to be more for highest end racket.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sis suetyan: So the shop is at which part of beijing , can provide more info, i going beijing for holiday in August at the same time can buy Li ning stuff!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edwinlcw View Post
    From my source, their cheapest racket will be priced between RM200-RM300 in Malaysia. So expect to be more for highest end racket.
    Take a look at this website:
    http://www.yoger.com.cn/lining.html

The racket price that the national team players using are ranged from RMB 1680 to RMB 1980 only. The WOODS N90 (used by LD) only costs RMB 1980.
    Other Li-Ning rackets price are stated there as well. The cheapest is RMB 360.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Sis suetyan: So the shop is at which part of beijing , can provide more info, i going beijing for holiday in August at the same time can buy Li ning stuff!
    I believe that's a model set-up at a sports trade show. You'll have better luck following the links from LN website or even emailing them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    You can get more information from here:
    http://www.jiuhua.com.cn/enindex.asp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ferrerkiko, what's your obsession with things worn by Lin Dan? Are you really that low in self confidence that you MUST wear his gear so that you feel better?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Take a look at this website:
    http://www.yoger.com.cn/lining.html

The racket price that the national team players using are ranged from RMB 1680 to RMB 1980 only. The WOODS N90 (used by LD) only costs RMB 1980.
    Other Li-Ning rackets price are stated there as well. The cheapest is RMB 360.
    Wow that is ridiculous prices!!
    Even I got a AT900 for $1100RMB while a At700 is only $1000RMB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Wow that is ridiculous prices!!
    Even I got a AT900 for $1100RMB while a At700 is only $1000RMB
    wow, you got your AT900 only at RMB1100? The market price for AT900 in Malaysia according to perfectsports.com is RM 829.90 equivalent to RMB 1550.40. For Arc 10, it also cost RMB 1737.25(RM929.90). Are you know some dealers that you can get cheaper price? Because I am looking for Arc9 now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    wow, you got your AT900 only at RMB1100? The market price for AT900 in Malaysia according to perfectsports.com is RM 829.90 equivalent to RMB 1550.40. For Arc 10, it also cost RMB 1737.25(RM929.90). Are you know some dealers that you can get cheaper price? Because I am looking for Arc9 now
    Yah when I was in Xiamen, there is a street full of vendors for badminton products from yonex to sotx etc.... You can bargain at the official yonex shop there! like you can get 25-30% off on the price, while also getting free strings of your choice, and some grips...!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.yoger.com.cn/product/101904.html
    when you look at this (maybe you all know about it, although i am quite shocked)
    fu haifeng's racket Flame will cost 200€ when i am right..
    incredible..

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a Li-Ning store in my town. (I think Li-Ning has some sponsorship deals in gymnastics and table tennis over here) Been here for about 2/3 years but might be going out of business by the looks of it. Now a buy 4 for the price of 2 special or something. But with absolutely no promotion/advertising or anything it's no wonder. Just came here out of the blue really.
    Only been in there twice or so : once during the Olympics hoping to find something related as some countries had some Li-Ning gear like Sweden and Argentina but nothing to be found . They even have a huge billboard outside featuring the Argentine basketball team and still nothing inside ...
    Had another look last month during another sale and frankly I couldn't even find 4 things to buy for the price of 2 if I tried. Might have another look today .

Hopefull they'll hold out long enough ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 04-22-2009 at 06:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    There's a Li-Ning store in my town. (I think Li-Ning has some sponsorship deals in gymnastics and table tennis over here) Been here for about 2/3 years but might be going out of business by the looks of it. Now a buy 4 for the price of 2 special or something. But with absolutely no promotion/advertising or anything it's no wonder. Just came here out of the blue really.
    Only been in there twice or so : once during the Olympics hoping to find something related as some countries had some Li-Ning gear like Sweden and Argentina but nothing to be found . They even have a huge billboard outside featuring the Argentine basketball team and still nothing inside ...
    Had another look last month during another sale and frankly I couldn't even find 4 things to buy for the price of 2 if I tried. Might have another look today .

Hopefull they'll hold out long enough ...
    Actually, if you mean the store I think you mean (Almere) they actually sponsor a badmintonclub http://www.bvab.nl/sponsoring/li-ning.htm
    Maybe they'll get some rackets if they stay open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default China Team Choosing there Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey some of the shoes looks like most of the recent football boots design.........wonder if LN will "clone " Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly boots...i'll be the 1'st to buy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    hey some of the shoes looks like most of the recent football boots design.........wonder if LN will "clone " Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly boots...i'll be the 1'st to buy
    Same here aspecially the red ones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe the China will all wore Red Shoes during Sudirman Cup.....hahaha, perhaps LN too can "clone " Nike Dry Fit or Adidas Clima Cool jerseys.........who knows maybe one day they might sponsor a big european club...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    doubt Li Ning stuff will be cheap, their shoes and clothing are on par with Nike and Adidas prices so I don't think they'll go the low price route to upend Yonex, but rather try to build it as a high end brand with their products... With team China switching to LN, people in China will probably buy their products instead as it's a Chinese company, and than there are those of us who are curious about their rackets and shoes who will buy them to test out.... One interesting piece I read somewhere states that there will not be country codes on LN rackets, and what the consumer buys will be what the pros use, so I guess in that sense it's a good thing, no more CP, JP arguements etc....
    Yeah thats a good thing . Finally no more supersticions about conutry codes! Wooohoo

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast