User Tag List

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    some chinese players complain about the shirt......
    no doubt, look how it stick to their body, great for wet t-shrit contest tho. I doubt it has any advanced material or weaving to accelerate cooling / evaporation. They were spoiled with yonex's very cool shirts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    some chinese players complain about the shirt......
    I have yet to read any complaints in the press.

Basically, the design goes for lightness. The shirt is very thin. The whole shirt can be rolled into a fist. It aborbs the sweat from the body quickly and keeps it from dripping onto the floor. Therefore, the risk of slipping on wet floor is reduced.

So far, it seems the shirts look bad to the onlookers but the players are okay with them, saying it is like not wearing anything

I assume LN can increase the outside surface for better evaporation but this would defeat the goal of having light shirts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure if the prices will be decrease or promotional & etc....but i don't think it have much to do by changing sponsors......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw Singapore team also wearing Li Ning shirt and shorts, and racket bags!! So are they available in SG then, as the racket bags look quite cool...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    I have yet to read any complaints in the press.

Basically, the design goes for lightness. The shirt is very thin. The whole shirt can be rolled into a fist. It aborbs the sweat from the body quickly and keeps it from dripping onto the floor. Therefore, the risk of slipping on wet floor is reduced.

So far, it seems the shirts look bad to the onlookers but the players are okay with them, saying it is like not wearing anything

I assume LN can increase the outside surface for better evaporation but this would defeat the goal of having light shirts.
    well, the big weakness of cotton t-shirt is that it stick to your body when it's loaded with sweats. This add resistance to muscle movement, is this cost worth it to save weight when it is mostly static weight?. Dont get me wrong, we audience like them thnner too, like see-through t-shirts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waix3Sarah View Post
    Do u all think yonex rackets will drop price cos a lots of national team changing brand?

For me i hope these rackets and shuttle cocks will drop price

This is really open , it depends if Li Ning makes a massive impact on the market.

Everyone knows that Li Ning will make a big impact now , but what about later on , after the madness of a new rival has finished?

They might/might not , the only way we can see is buy waiting.

If their shuttlecocks do drop in price - I don't think it will be in much , shuttlecocks are minimal in making money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feathers shuttle price has one direction, up.
    Said that in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default About the LN Shirts

LN's contention is that since the shirt is so thin and so light, even a wet one feels like nothing.

The soaked shirts certainly look strange. But player feedbacks have been surprisingly positive (or even puzzled by the negative reaction), in stark contrast to the negative opinions from people who only looked at the shirts but not played in them.

This is a design choice rather than an oversight. At first glance, this cannot be good for retail sales. However, public opinion may turn once the shirts get more use. The soaked-look may become the in-thing and remembered as the first fashion trend started by LN.

Free advice to LN: market a towel (claimed to be) designed specifically to work with the shirts. (Adding to the mystique and sales volume)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those t-shirts white?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LN's contention is that since the shirt is so thin and so light, even a wet one feels like nothing.

The soaked shirts certainly look strange. But player feedbacks have been surprisingly positive (or even puzzled by the negative reaction), in stark contrast to the negative opinions from people who only looked at the shirts but not played in them.

This is a design choice rather than an oversight. At first glance, this cannot be good for retail sales. However, public opinion may turn once the shirts get more use. The soaked-look may become the in-thing and remembered as the first fashion trend started by LN.

Free advice to LN: market a towel (claimed to be) designed specifically to work with the shirts. (Adding to the mystique and sales volume)
    i think u r overguessing LN's design. I hope u would work for LN in their apparel design dept Asked yourself, how many chinese women, especially in china, would like wearing t-shirts that show off their breast line, their bras, and other goodies??? As an academic note, wearing a garbage bag is even lighter and less costly. I can roll up certain full size garbage bag, 2 of them, inside my fist as well.
    Last edited by cooler; 05-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    ... ... ...
    ...negative opinions from people who only looked at the shirts but not played in them...
    'nough said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'nough said
    so, is it the look or the functinality that LN is striving for?
    if it is for fashion like u said above, i don't need to try it to find out how it work, do i?
    Last edited by cooler; 05-11-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    so, is it the look or the functinality that LN is striving for?
    if it is for fashion like u said above, i don't need to try it to find out how it work, do i?
    For sure, I won't buy that kind of sticky shirts. It just look uncomfortable to wear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amfslash View Post
    btw Singapore team also wearing Li Ning shirt and shorts, and racket bags!! So are they available in SG then, as the racket bags look quite cool...
    Singapore Badminton Team is being sponsored by Li Ning?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the equipment and designs looks great....wonder if i can order anything from overseas...hmmmmm. Just want 1 of those black and yellow shirst im sure rackets will be available down the track.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefanosx View Post
    i think china team will wear li ning but the rackets is yonex, only the logo is li ning. this in a big step for li ning in badminton. any site who sell li ning?
    the new li ning adverts all have them using a new racket 'specifically designed' for each player
    lin dan's being woods something

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the Singapore badminton team is using Li Ning in the coming Aviva open , will they be selling their rackets, and t-shirts at indoor stadium,, brothers here please advice?

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast