WTS: various racquets (gta)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by GT0ro, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

2 x Apacs Nano 900 Power white (9/10 condition)- $65 each unstrung or $70 strung with bg-80s
    Apacs Edgesabre 10 (9.5/10) - $65 or $70 with bg-80s
    Apacs Nano Power 9000 (9.5/10) - $80 - bg80s @ 25x27lbs
    Apacs Nano Power 9600 Tour (9.5/10) - $85 - bg80s @ 25x27lbs
    Victor SW31 3U (9.5/10) - $120 with bg80s @ 25x27lbs
    Sotx Woven 7 2U (8/10) - $105 with bg80s @ 23x25lbs
    Mizuno Wave Smash Shoes (size US 9) - $95

Prefer to deal in GTA.

Thanks!

2. what07

what07 Regular Member

Check inbox. I sent pm

3. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

bringing up my post!

4. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

bump bump bump!

5. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

I have decided to keep my SW31. =P

6. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

You're selling them for slightly below the price on the site....good luck I suppose. I could be completely wrong, but that's just me.

7. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

he doesn't have any nano 900 power whites in stock and doesn't seem like he will be getting any. i talked to the guy and i don't think he's gonna restock on nano 900 power whites. i got my whites from malaysia. besides, it's another $20 for him to string bg-80s. $20 off a $68 dollar racquet is a lot. sometimes you just have to know how to do the math. =)

8. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

What about the people that can already do their own stringing. Plus, even brand new rackets are sold for much less than their original on the forum. I don't know, you seem optimistic about your prices, whatever I guess they're your rackets and obviously do what you want, I was trying to make it more realistic for you. If you get them all to sell, then good for you. If not, I'll just laugh when your prices start dropping.

Point I'm trying to make is that, even though these are "new" we do not know their actual history yet you're selling them for basically the same price. Like I said before, it's just me, but I rather get a brand new one, for the same price or wait for other cheap ones around for most likely the same conditions. Honestly, I think you're trying to make back for what you lost with these rackets (obviously at the price you're making it for non-new conditions). Anyway I'm done here, I won't bother with good luck this time, as it just ended with a dispute and without a "thanks" even.

9. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

dude, it's alright, you don't have to be so upset. i can tell you all about the history if you want. we can meet up so you can inspect the racquets. if you're really interested, my pricing is flexible. i don't string my own racquets but i can bring it to a stringer for you. and please let me know if you can find a stringer than can string bg-80s for less than $5, that would save me a lot of money. pm me if you have an offer. just relax man, you don't have to come in here and flame my post. please and thank you. =)