www.luxissportnet.com site

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by takumifujiwara, Feb 11, 2009.

1. takumifujiwara

takumifujiwara Regular Member

Full-time uni student
    Hi, sorry if similar threads to this has been posted before in the past.I can't seem to find it using search, so I hope I'm safe to ask !

I was wondering if it is safe and trustworthy to buy from this site www.luxissportnet.com ? Has anyone bought anything from this site before? Mind sharing your experience? The site's kinda suspicious to me at first , because I emailed them quite a while ago and I don't seem to be getting any reply. =(

So if anyone can tell me if the site is trusworthy or not, then it'll be great!

Thanks heaps

(It's my 1st time buying anything online, so I really don't want anything to go wrong)

2. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    I'm pretty sure that the site in question belongs to Mr Luxis, alot of BCF members' favourite stringer. I'm pretty sure it's legit. Don't take my word on it though, wait until someone else confirms this.

3. takumifujiwara

Full-time uni student
    Right I see.... Well I THINK it should be safe to buy it from that site, cause I DID found some good comments on the site made by user before. But I thought it has been a while since those comments were posted, so I just want to ask again to make sure.

So is there anybody who care to share your experience of the site?
    Any help would be appreciated ! :)

4. Young Yang

Young Yang Regular Member

Manufacturing
    I bought a couple of rackets a couple mths back. Emails were answered promptly, sometimes as fast as a few minutes. We exchanged about 5 emails each until I finally confirmed my order with them.

However, 2 weeks ago, I tried emailing them 3 times but didn't get a single reply. Considering that I have bought from them before, and also quite recently, it's kind of strange that they didn't reply my email up till now.

5. takumifujiwara

Full-time uni student
    Right I see, did you email them by pressing the inquiry button on their site? Or did you do it other way?

Anyone else?