My badminton bag issue

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by jumpthensmash, Feb 11, 2009.

1. jumpthensmash

jumpthensmash Regular Member

So it may not be big, but I have the Sotx 10 Racquets bag. I don't know if the yonex ones are like my sotx bag here, but is it me or is it crowded?

It can fit 10 racquets so it says, but I HIGHLY doubt that. I have one racquet, and two with a case. My problem here is that when I try to put it all in, the shoe compartment has minimal space, and squashes in, and I'm afraid that it will damage Woven 8 =[. (Which I just got in today! haha)

But does anyone have problems with their yonex bags putting your shoes in the compartment and your racquets have a hard time fitting in? Or is there some special way I should put it in like shoes first, racquet first, turning my shoes on it's side, etc? Thanks haha.

2. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    I don't have this bag but I would imagine you should put the shoes in first. Once the shoes are inside, the shoe compartment can't cave in. Then see how much space you have for rackets in the racket compartment.

To be honest, I doubt that I was much help but I thought I'd try.

3. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    there is more than enough room in the bigger yonex bags, and your refering to where the shoe compartment is directly below the comaprtments like its in it. there is more than enough room for your shoes and racquets plus anything else that you bring to coinside peacefully in there. because when you put the shoes in they just sit in their compartment and your racquet handles are the only thing above them with the heads doing down into the bag, i use to have the older 9 racquet bag the one that preceded this years and i had no issues at all with it or racquets being damaged.

maby that was a little useful? or just confused people even more, well let me know what you think but overall your racquets will be fine with the shoes in their shoe compartment.

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

best to take a picture and show us where the problem lies.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    1. Take out the racket case, as you do not really need them any more. It will free up a lot of space.

2. I usually put rackets in, then adjust the handles, to make enough room from the shoes to come in later. Do not force for an entry. If you see the handles tangled to each other, arrange them, so, they will all have space.

3. The bags actually should be able to carry a lot of more than it claims so. Various times, i put 10-12 rackets, 1 pair of shoes, a few changing clothes, 2 tubes of shuttles, and some other stuff in. No problem. ;)

6. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    How about you just leave 7 or 8 rackets at home? Are you really expecting to break 9 sets of strings, or do you just want to show off?

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    As a stringer, most of the rackets belong to others. I pick up rackets on spot and return to them when i visit the following session. I only carry 3 of my own rackets. And no, it's more of hard labor than showing off. :cool: