User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Red Deer badminton

anyone who knows a badminton club in Red Deer? or somebody who wants to play badminton? I have been playing badminton for one year and joining tournaments I just move to Red Deer. Anyone who wants to be a play mate? or a club that i could join too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by louvette View Post
    anyone who knows a badminton club in Red Deer? or somebody who wants to play badminton? I have been playing badminton for one year and joining tournaments I just move to Red Deer. Anyone who wants to be a play mate? or a club that i could join too.

Red Deer has a very small badminton community, I live there. As for any clubs residing in Red Deer, it's highly unlikely. As I have been looking to play more outside of school. If you really want to play badminton the only clubs I know of is in Edmonton/Calgary.
    If you really are dedicated in playing you can sign-up at tournamentsoftware.com. It's pretty much a site which shows all of the tournaments residing in Alberta/Canada. Though majority of them of course are in like Calgary/Edmonton.
    I think I've seen your user name on the Collicutt Centre Badminton Ladder. This is the only Red Deer badminton "competition". More of the intense comepetitions are school-coordinated.