Kason or Victor?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by CkcJsm, Feb 12, 2009.

1. CkcJsm

CkcJsm Regular Member

Which would be better? Kason or Victor which one would last longer? I am mainly looking for durability and comfort. So, I wont get blisters when I wear them. Budget is $50 bucks. Or do the Yonex SHB-41 last longer?

2. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

go for victor....

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    A few local players are using Kason (not sure the model), and they claim the shoes are comfortable and have reasonable durability. One guy particularly pointed out that he felt that his Kason (again, not sure the model) feels a bit wider than Yonex ones, which make him feel more comfortable as he has wide feet. Of course, the price is also a factor, as they claim it about 30-50% less than Yonex ones. :p

4. blundey

blundey Regular Member

I have a few Kason trainers. The gs95 and the gs98. They have good grip. The gs98 are alot more comfortable than the gs95, but i find both have inadequite shock absorbing features! Ive had problems with my knees since using kason shoes, and at first i didnt want to believe it as everything else was great about them. Moved onto some other running trainers and since then my knees have been fine! Ill still keep the kason trainers and change the inner soles to hopefully aid my knees.

Ive not tried victor so can not elaborate.

5. Michelle LJY

Michelle LJY New Member

Studying
    Ya,Kason's better..Not to say that Victor is bad..Both is good.But I prefer Kason.

6. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

I recommend the SHB 41. they feel very good, and have more than enough support. on my shoes, the soles lasted for 2 years, and the innersoles 1 each. From the Kason shoe i own, i don't feel the same comfort.

7. blundey

blundey Regular Member

What model kason shoe do you own?

8. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

i own the GS-99. compared to my old SHb 41 and 100's and 71's, it isnt as comfortable.

9. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    higher end model of yonex shoes have different power cushions than lower end models...which is to say, if price isn't a big difference, higher end yonex model power cushions will be better for your feet....durability wise, i believe the lower end models wear out more(insoles) but the shoes (itself) is usually fine, unless you scrape your feet a lot when you lunge...i'm not sure about kason, but victor isn't as comparable to yonex, from my friends' opinions...