hi, im new here living in bc victoria

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Whittalboy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Whittalboy

Whittalboy Regular Member

i live in mill bay and sometimes go to recreation drop ins at downtown side of victoria. Soon badminton starts as a sport in 3rd term which i kind of look forward since no one here takes badminton serious except me. they think it is easy and just chilling, which sux. (thinking of going left handed with pancake grip for first few days... lol). i love playing badminton and can't wait till go back to korea seoul in summer and have very very serious lessons and games with those decent guys and my pro-coach.(he is so goooood :eek:)
    oh, and i go to brentwood college school (university prep school.) although i do think this school is not serious as I expected, it sounds serious with a lot of fees to pay. *i'm gr.10.
    if u have any questions and everything, just ask.

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

helloo.
    welcome to the forum!:)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, Whittalboy!:)..Are you really from beautiful Victoria Island, BC, Canada? Btw, to your surprise, there are a lot of Vancouverians in this forum.
    Anyway, visit us often and enjoy surfing in here!;):cool:

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

welcome!
    i'm sure you'll be able to find a decent club if you're really serious about the sport, there's no need to restrict it to just school.