Need racket help - Babolat

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by tcy148, Feb 16, 2009.

1. tcy148

tcy148 Regular Member

Ok, i think i'm lucky enough to get one of these for my birthday soon. :D
    But i'm kinda stuck on which one to choose! However, I have decided either the Babolat X
    -Feel Power or the Essential.

As i've said before I'm using a Satelite Star just now, and i love it, but it just lacks power as it's too flexible for me.
    The Power is stiffer and ever so slightly heavier, so i'd imagine it to be more powerful than the Essential, but from what Ah_Shum has said: the Essential is a more powerful version of the NS9000 (which i kinda like). Whilst the Power is only similar to the Arc7/ NS8000? I'm slightly confused... haha :S
    The Essential (290mm) also appears to be slightly more head heavier than the Power (285mm - same as my Satelite Star).
    Also, where would be the best place to buy from? I live in the UK, so i need them to ship here. I've found either Tenniszon.com and e78.com.hk.

As you can see, i have already done thorough research on these racquets, but i need some more info. I am generally looking for more power though.
    Any info would be great!