User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 71
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, new Wovens, gotta check them out

  2. #19
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank you... i don't know how this type of business is run...

    i was at chaopai head office later that day, in their meeting room hang the whole range of chaopai rackets, some new rackets schedule to release later this year, badminton shoes, bags, apparels, etc...

    managed to get 2 pairs of shoes, some grips, shorts, etc... n it is good experience being in the office... how i wish i could tour the production area too...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ar Dan View Post
    that's not too unusual... since it's their headquarter, not retail store.

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    i was at chaopai head office later that day, in their meeting room hang the whole range of chaopai rackets, some new rackets schedule to release later this year, badminton shoes, bags, apparels, etc...

    managed to get 2 pairs of shoes, some grips, shorts, etc... n it is good experience being in the office... how i wish i could tour the production area too...
    tanleels, did u get any new weapons? I should have prepared my shopping list for u

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will do a review on some of the newer SOTX series once I get hold of the racquets.

  5. #22
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well i ran short of cash... gotten myself 2 kason rackets, a u4 and x-carbon 3.0...
    maybe my next trip... please me pm, i see wat i can do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    tanleels, did u get any new weapons? I should have prepared my shopping list for u

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    When West meets East
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    well i ran short of cash... gotten myself 2 kason rackets, a u4 and x-carbon 3.0...
    maybe my next trip... please me pm, i see wat i can do...
    uncle tan, dun buy too much later auntie pull ur ear

  7. #24
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ... already kena warning alreadi....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yenny View Post
    uncle tan, dun buy too much later auntie pull ur ear

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @tanleels

    You could also have looked for Mizuno racquets, they sell it in China also.

  9. #26
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey... my want list is growing out of control!!!
    ya, i've seen mizuno, oliver, victor, joerex n lots of local brands around...

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    @tanleels

    You could also have looked for Mizuno racquets, they sell it in China also.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    When West meets East
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    hey... my want list is growing out of control!!!
    ya, i've seen mizuno, oliver, victor, joerex n lots of local brands around...
    hehe.. nvm... i can provide u free racquet storage service...

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Yenny

    You offer more than storage service right ? You will take them out and play with them to make sure that they are in good working condition right ? ;p

  12. #29
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahahaaaa ...
    especially my w9... remember? i have one with me n a very new one too...

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    @Yenny

    You offer more than storage service right ? You will take them out and play with them to make sure that they are in good working condition right ? ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenny View Post
    hehe.. nvm... i can provide u free racquet storage service...

  13. #30
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    hahahaaaa ...
    especially my w9... remember? i have one with me n a very new one too...
    too bad that w9 is out from production already ......

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry to bring this thread back, but any one know if any online stores sell them? max sports doesn't have as much selection ...

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you could try ibuysports. they have a good selection of SOTX products. the thing is, they don't respond so quickly to emails from what i have seen.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw W9 at Artric Sports. I think Mr Lim has a few.

    I got a SSW300 and also the Ti-8(H). The SSW300 seems to weigh more than what is stated, at least 5 - 8 grams more. Unfortunate, as if it is true to it's weight, it will be a great racquet.

    The Ti-8 is a fantastic racquet ! Good offense and defense and it is quite cheap also.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear SOTX lovers, Mr Lim in Sembawang has just ordered the Sharp-Shift and the S-SW series. There are still stocks around before others grab for it, so hurry! FYI, he is the rightful distributor for SOTX in SG and patented under his name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SOTX rackets
    By LuckyBoy in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 246
    : 11-19-2008, 11:42 AM
  2. Latest SOTX racket and which is one of the best SOTX rackets?
    By Ken168 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
  3. how does gosen rackets compare to sotx rackets?
    By bertbrainz in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 01-01-2007, 10:34 PM
  4. sotx rackets
    By LuckyBoy in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 05-24-2006, 03:19 AM
  5. rackets in sotx
    By celia_yan in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 05-23-2006, 03:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •