User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loggietoh2003 View Post
    Dear SOTX lovers, Mr Lim in Sembawang has just ordered the Sharp-Shift and the S-SW series. There are still stocks around before others grab for it, so hurry! FYI, he is the rightful distributor for SOTX in SG and patented under his name.
    currently there are 3 distributors of SOTX in Singapore, besides Mr. Lim, there are also sgbad and SOTX-Singapore.
    you also can find SOTX at Mr. Soh shop (Classic Sport).
    Mr. Soh started to brought SOTX again after met with SOTX Owner around March 2009 in Singapore while Mr. Lim is the very first distributor in Singapore.
    SOTX-Singapore can help you to buy at nearly agent price (excluding shipping cost) if you purchase more than 20 pieces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jymbalaya View Post
    you could try ibuysports. they have a good selection of SOTX products. the thing is, they don't respond so quickly to emails from what i have seen.
    not much in the form of north american buyers ahaha, i've been using the CP1000 for a little bit and i'm loving it..although the CP3300 seems to even better, but having no way of getting one >_>...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sgbad is a SOTx distributor?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was for a short moment but has since stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisss View Post
    Sgbad is a SOTx distributor?
    yes, IIRC it will be until October or November this year ........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winstonchan View Post
    let me ask you a question tanleels:

if you were a reseller/agent of SOTX and "consumers" started going to SOTX head office and buying rackets off them directly, how would you feel?

don't do things that you wouldn't like to see others doing...

in business world, this is called the "sales channel"...

I do not agree to this remark. Note that companies exists because of their customers and if you treat customers who come to visit you in such a way then either you must have a very good product that everyone is compelled to buy (e.g. gasoline, etc.) or be ready to lose customers.

It should not take a lot of effort to keep some stocks of new products in the headquarters to "promote". It would definitely win hearts of customers taking the pain to visit them.

I had the same experience too.

The lest they could have done was to let you demo some products and provide catalogues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=niteeshs;1205758]I do not agree to this remark. Note that companies exists because of their customers and if you treat customers who come to visit you in such a way then either you must have a very good product that everyone is compelled to buy (e.g. gasoline, etc.) or be ready to lose customers.

Niteeshs, what you said "companies exists because of their customers " is correct....SOTX very appreciate what their customers' support. Any customers come to their office are warmly welcomed...I think tanleels should make a clarification there since SOTX never received information that he/she would come to their OFFICE....

For your information, SOTX havenot any products in their office except for few samples...So if any customers want to buy products, SOTX would recommend them to buy from local specialty shops or local agents/ dealers
    To be sure,SOTX are very glad to provide catalogues to their customers and treat them tea when they visited their office....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi sandy, why do you up-size n underline my name??? WHY???
    it is very rude u know...

i have already let the matter rest n have not responsed to any posting/s... why do u have to highlight my name again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    hi sandy, why do you up-size n underline my name??? WHY???
    it is very rude u know...

i have already let the matter rest n have not responsed to any posting/s... why do u have to highlight my name again?
    uhh....It's just highlight and upsize.....Don't worry, it won't harm you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder if they still have the BERLIN PASSION Series Line? A friend bought mine years back and heard had won a lot of tourneys with it and still in good condition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if everyone went to the distributor or the head office to find a discount and it worked... what would be the point of having local shops and retailers. by going to the manufacturer you are cutting out the middlemen and thus... they lose a business transaction and that means that they make less money for the day. less money means that they cant buy other things and if everyone else started doing that.... doesn't seem right. you know, that situation times 10,000 people...

lots of money lost, and which means that jobs could be lost and then we start going into recessions, people go hungry, people get depressed and desperate and then inflation happens. it's an economic disaster. so... uh... i'm flaming at you, i'm just explaining why they didn't serve you and it was for the greater GOOD.

so understand that sotx was not rude or wasn't trying to serve or wasn't trying to have preference on large quantity buyers over you, it's just that... it wouldn't be good for the economy.

ramble ramble... i'm bored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dell is the one of the few who sell direct to customers. But then you have to buy online and wait... You dont get to visit a Dell office or factory to see their products.
    Also, if you buy from a Sony showroom for a Discman, etc, you will have to buy more because they cannot undercut their reseller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOTX has many new rackets however... the woven series seems to be superior so far.... in my experience

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niteeshs View Post
    I do not agree to this remark. Note that companies exists because of their customers and if you treat customers who come to visit you in such a way then either you must have a very good product that everyone is compelled to buy (e.g. gasoline, etc.) or be ready to lose customers.

It should not take a lot of effort to keep some stocks of new products in the headquarters to "promote". It would definitely win hearts of customers taking the pain to visit them.

I had the same experience too.

The lest they could have done was to let you demo some products and provide catalogues.
    Truly, most Badminton Players are Die Hard Passionate! I don't think Adventurers and the worse Con Artists would do that crazy, expensive and exhaustive venture. Probably the Lost Few will.
    It would be much better business if the SOTX Headquarters Professionally guided and directed you to the nearest Sales Outlet. Some Discounts will even make your pursuit much worthwhile!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadYankee View Post
    Truly, most Badminton Players are Die Hard Passionate! I don't think Adventurers and the worse Con Artists would do that crazy, expensive and exhaustive venture. Probably the Lost Few will.
    It would be much better business if the SOTX Headquarters Professionally guided and directed you to the nearest Sales Outlet. Some Discounts will even make your pursuit much worthwhile!
    sotx headquarters doesnt pay their employees to show-n-tell their products to one customer that happens to just drop by, that's a waste of resource. just direct them to the nearest carrier of products is ok...

anyways, can we stay on topic in this forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can any one please message me the contact number for Mr Lim, I would like to go and check the place out. I had bought 1 SOTX entry level racket (STIG), to be frank, quite like the racket, hoping to get another one and hopefully a much cheaper one for woven lol ... Please message me privately, thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default tried DM-woven 001 yet?

Hi,
    anybody tried the new DM-woven 001 yet? How dose the 001 compare to the original woven 11/11A or woven 7? Is the 001 in new grommet system or still in the same old grommet system?
    I want to know the maneuverbility, stiffness and power of 001 compare to the w11 or w7.
    thanks in advance

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast