Looking for Club/Partners in Coventry

Discussion in 'UK' started by tiching99, Feb 17, 2009.

1. tiching99

tiching99 Regular Member

Hello All,

Does anyone know of any social/competitive clubs taking new members in the Coventry City area? I've rung 4 clubs local to me but none are taking new members, and I can't find any details for any other clubs.

Alternatively, are there any groups of players who wants another (for regular doubles maybe?) addition? I was (once upon a time) a Cov Uni BUSA player but that was 3 years ago. :D

Thanks.

2. Flashtastic

Flashtastic Regular Member

student
    I no a few people (warwick students) who play in a local club about 15mins from warwick uni but cant for the life of me think of the name. I will definitely look it up though and write back when it comes to me. However i dont think they take players on during the season. I havent looked for a club myself so not too much help but if u want some games come down to warwick uni and ill play a game or two. I play for the warwick team so should be a good game. Oh and btw its BUCS now not BUSA ;).

3. Flashtastic

Flashtastic Regular Member

student
    Balsall Common, i knew id get it eventually.

4. tiching99

tiching99 Regular Member

A bit of a late reply but better late than never, eh?

Thanks for the info. I had to put off looking for a club for a few months due to, lets just say, adverse employment circumstances (all sorted now though!).

I'll definitely look up Balsall Common. Hopefully the season hasn't started yet so they'll still be taking new players.