Aeroblade FX vs Fireblade S-lite

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by SheepJumpFish, Feb 17, 2009.

1. SheepJumpFish

SheepJumpFish Regular Member

Student
    I already have a Carlton Aeroblade Iso FX and like it because of its light head but need another racket incase it breaks and my only other one is head heavy which I don't particulary like. I am thinking about get the Carlton Fireblade Iso S-lite and was wondering if it is an improvment enough to spend an extra £20-£25 pounds on. Someone has already said it is a good racket but is it worth it.

Also I know it sounds stupid but is it pink, the Fireblade, because in a picture I couldn't really tell and if it was I would not have a week where i'm not reminded and mocked.

Thanks for any useful comments.

#1 SheepJumpFish, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  2. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    I did very nearly buy one, but then I bought a NanoFire instead, so I'm not much help.

I do know that the color depends on the version you buy though. The regular version is red & black. There's also a pale pink & black "Gail Emms" version, which is more flexible and a little less head-light. I think they're both the same price.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    If you like the Iso Aeroblade FX (have you got the bright yellow one or the other one?), why not buy another one? It makes sense to keep your backup racket the same as your regular racket because if anything does happen, you'll be able to change seamlessly between the two.

4. SheepJumpFish

SheepJumpFish Regular Member

Student
    I have the red, white and black one and sometimes you feel like you want a new racket