User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if BCL beat LD out of fair play? With LYB not interferring? and then he beats CJ too? Thats possible..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkai View Post
    What if BCL beat LD out of fair play? With LYB not interferring? and then he beats CJ too? Thats possible..
    That's also my point.
    However, will the community recognize that because we had talk about the match-fixing before the tour?
    BCl's not-fully-recover injury should be taken into consideration, too.But nothing is impossible.I'd always want to see LD to lose.(Don't get me wrong.)
    But it is rare to see his losing game as not interesting.He'd fight till the end.Nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of result will make you guys think there is no match fixing?

From the discusion above, what ever the result is, those people will think LYB fixed it, even before the game has actually played.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer View Post

From the discusion above, what ever the result is, those people will think LYB fixed it, even before the game has actually played.
    You're not suppose to say that publicly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    You're not suppose to say that publicly.
    Last time it go public, thread closed.
    I guess this time, BCers were going to be more literal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    That's also my point.
    However, will the community recognize that because we had talk about the match-fixing before the tour?
    BCl's not-fully-recover injury should be taken into consideration, too.But nothing is impossible.I'd always want to see LD to lose.(Don't get me wrong.)
    But it is rare to see his losing game as not interesting.He'd fight till the end.Nice.
    and he might throw away his racket again.. nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer View Post

People won't think as such if he didn't start the trend ... it's inevitable...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BCL seems not in good form judging from his scores in the German Open. So no way.

Quote Originally Posted by daunt View Post
    who thinks bao chunlai stand a high chance to win lin dan at the all england open second round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    BCL seems not in good form judging from his scores in the German Open. So no way.
    Don't you think China Players are all good doing that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    and he might throw away his racket again.. nice
    Let's leave that part.He'll fight like mad, using all possible moves he could.
    Then, throw away his racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what you mean... But what I guess from his statistics in the German Open so far is that BCL is not physically in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Don't you think China Players are all good doing that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would it really matter as much if BCL doesn't win...you're all speculating that it's bad because in WC, he might be on the same half of the draw as LD or CJ...but it's bound to happen anyway...UNLESS BCL risks his injury and not even make it that far...I'd say he should rest up, and Let LD try to retain his points...it doesn't really make sense for LD to slide down to WR6 or 7, and CJ/BCL at around same place...They'll be split up, but have worse position, and might have tougher draws...I'd say go for Gold, have an insurance(CJ), and let your darkhorse do your scaring (BCL)...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    would it really matter as much if BCL doesn't win...you're all speculating that it's bad because in WC, he might be on the same half of the draw as LD or CJ...but it's bound to happen anyway...UNLESS BCL risks his injury and not even make it that far...I'd say he should rest up, and Let LD try to retain his points...it doesn't really make sense for LD to slide down to WR6 or 7, and CJ/BCL at around same place...They'll be split up, but have worse position, and might have tougher draws...I'd say go for Gold, have an insurance(CJ), and let your darkhorse do your scaring (BCL)...
    From what I have seen at the GO, BCL will be horse meat at the AE. If LYB had any doubt on who to allow through to the next round, it's certain now BCL will be culled. There is no way he'll risk BCL crashing out in the round after he "beats" LD. Direct route to the final for LD, I say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    LD doesn't concern about world ranking position anymore. He has the sponsorship, he has the titles, he doesnt need to prove himself anymore. Juggling the musical chair positions are for others to play.
    Last edited by cooler; 02-28-2009 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    LD doesn't concern about world ranking position anymore. He has the sponsorship, he has the titles, he doesnt need to prove himself anymore. Jugging for the musical chair positions are for others to play.
    In a sense true. He is big time that's for sure but there is a bigger guy above him. When the boss says jump, LD says how high. No two ways about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    In a sense true. He is big time that's for sure but there is a bigger guy above him. When the boss says jump, LD says how high. No two ways about it.
    Great boss-reading!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we all have a boss, or 2 or 3 of them. What i said still hold true. The fact is, when a non-chinese plays against a chinese pro player, he/she is playing against not only the chinese player but the china team as well lol. Nothing new here It seem some people hold 2 opposing views at the same time, depending which direction the air draft is blowing. From 1 angle some hated lyb for fixing matches and yet the same people liked to copy chinese military style of training and jealous how successful lyb has been. People ran out of things to say about LD, now mostly about make believe scenario, like throwing rackets and other fantasy things. If u count the posters on this thread, they are mostly boleh fans...Shouldn't they be making prediction or talking about how LCW would do instead?
    Last edited by cooler; 02-28-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast