Any weekend morning group at Sengkang?

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by arzaidi, Feb 24, 2009.

1. arzaidi

arzaidi Regular Member

Hi,

I have just shifted to punggol area, and would like to start game regularly on weekends.... is there any badminton group playing at sengkang? My level of game is Intermediate and have previously played with good players... Please let me know if any group is willing to let me join....

Regards,
    zaidi.

2. Nematode

Nematode Regular Member

Business
    Hi Zaidi

I stay in Punggol too. My group plays every Sat morning 9am to 12noon at IMH Buangkok Drive. This is very close to Punggol. We are high intermediate/intermediate players. Looking for more players to join us but who can play well.
    Keen to try?

3. arzaidi

arzaidi Regular Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah sure I would like to give it a try. Please let me know whome to contact there after reaching, and also if you know how to get there from punggol central through public transport.

Thanks and Regards,
    Zaidi.

4. rx7kin

rx7kin Regular Member

hi Nematode...i'm also interested in joining....i'm just a intermediate player....normally how many players do u guys play together and how many courts u guys book?....n how abt the charges?hehehe

5. Nematode

Nematode Regular Member

Business
    Hi Zaidi

Actually IMH is walking distance from Buangkok station, maybe about `15 to 200mins walk. Else u can take a bus which goes down Buangkok Drive.
    My mobile is 96397243. Pls sms or call me. So see you this Sat? Try to come around 930am.

6. Nematode

Nematode Regular Member

Business
    Great pls try to join us this Sat morning. We have 1 court from 9 to 10 and 2 courts from 10am to 12noon but normally both courts are available from 9am. We hv about 9 members but normally only about 6 to 7 turn up. Our standard is high intermediate/intermediate. Visitors pay $5 per session inclusive of shuttles and court. We are also open to long term membership. What is your mobile number? U can PM me.

7. Nematode

Nematode Regular Member

Business
  8. SkyFish

SkyFish New Member

Student
    Hi people, can i join u guys as well? I live around the punggol area. Hasn't been playing for some time but wanted to get started in playing badminton again. Guess i should be around intermediate level. Can i join in the next session?