User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got two armortec 700 limited for $260 from one of our fellow BC members. There are quite a few members selling their AT 700s so ask around. Good luck dawg!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Fosho!

I am a middle intermediate player (atleast thats what I think I played the crazily skilled people enough to know where I am at! lol), and I have taken to the Yonex Isometric 75 MFLT. I know youre thinking:"WTF?" , thats what I thought too! I was at the store, and I had only about $125 to spend, 2 options (after trying out tens of different Head, BK, and Yonex Rackets) lay infront of me: A Nanospeed (cant remember which one, but it was $115 CAN) and the second one was the Yonex Isometric 75 MFLT ($70, but got it for about $50- %25 off on all rackets that day )

So I said what the heck, I'll try out the Iso. So I did, took it out and played a match with it...ironically, my friend had a nanospeed, so I tried that out and compared it on the spot. I actually preferred the Iso 75 MFLT for the bucks-for-power factor, lightweight, and its light head. If thats what your looking for, the Iso 75 MFLT does more than enough. I think its suits people that are more tactically and denesively oriented, not exactly a Smashing machine. The way I like it!

Enjoy!

Golden

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admire your response, but what was the motive behind the post? Are you recommending the ISO over the AT 700? No offense to you sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offence taken,ofcourse! No, I just think that buying a more expensive racket wont help you that much. if youre convinced and happy, then buy what you want. But Im just trying to save you a few bucks here

The most important thing is how YOU like the racket...head heavy? big grip? etc. and not what some lunatic (i.e. me -lol ) thinks.

Golden

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I can respect that man. Thanks for the recommendation but I already ordered the AT 700. Dude, your lucky your content with an ISO. Good luck with your badminton endeavors!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4