about luxis sports shop

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by ivan, Aug 18, 2002.

1. ivan

ivan Regular Member

Student
    hi guys:
    just wondering if you guys ever notice that the prices for cn/cp list on the luxissport is a bit of strange? I mean like the cn/cp mp 100 list for US $205 but for Ti-10 it lists for 260. So, my question is: are those racquets priced based on the availability in stock?

2. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    Hi Ivan,

I don't know the price of Luxis how to determine.

I have another retailer can supply the CN and CP rackets. The price of the CN and CP rackets is just depended on demand and supply. The price would be greatly up and down within one to two months since the supply of CN racket are not stable.

Boron 2 CN is higher than US$500 now, but it was only cost US$80 in seven years before, it also because of limited supply.

Since MP100 is a newer model, it should be more easy to find CN version than Ti 10. So, I believe the price may be higher in that way.

I have just got a news that the last lot of AR 110 CN will arrive HK in next month.

3. ivan

ivan Regular Member

Student
    Thanks for the answer, do you mind tell me what's the retailer in Hong Kong that can supply the CN and CP rackets (PM me if you feel nesscessry)?

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i think Luxis' prices is based on demand and supply too.

what do you guys think about Luxis' online store? have you actually bought stuff from them? do you think the prices are a little bit high?

5. Chen Dan :D

Chen Dan :D Regular Member

KGB spy
    Luxis

Actually i think that Rose and Emmy are alot better, i talked to the boss at Emmy and he even had a small batch of CN/CP rackets. Last time i looked they had Ti 10, MP99, MP77 and MP100. Also on the shirts they sold some National stuff even had the (China Hong Kong) sign printed on the back of a Yonex shirt. Luxis is really expensive sigh...... Even been in the shop upstairs to check it out. I think that if you are to shop there its best to buy clothing that is not available anywhere else such as some of the tracksuits or racketbags as they could order the stuff off the Yonex catalogue. Brought two packs of CBG 100 at Rose but Emmy had none left.