User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, because tennis is boring and I have a girlfriend anyway, so I don't care that much.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, IMHO.
    Most of girls who plays badminton do have nice figures. It is just they are much petite in size...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely a different predominant body shape between the two sports. Badminton seems to have more slender, tennis more curvy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    This is the most unethical one. You are dating your mix partner and the girl across the net... OH YEAH BABIES...
    i can up that one, what if one already tied the knot with your partner and the girl across the net.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if both were your girlfriend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuetronist View Post
    What if both were your girlfriend?
    it's unethical to have 2 gf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hence the title =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one really embarrassing thing and probbably really unethical too, was in a doubblegame. I received the serve and was about to make a short return. I failed and the ball hit the net and fell to the ground.
    Then i was going to be a good sportsmen and give the ball to my opponent. I was going to do a "cool" thing and hit the feathers so it would bump up so i could take it with my hand and give it nicely to him. But i was to lazy for that so i hit it again with my racket and the ball went right between his eyes.

It happends alot during the rally that you hit your opponet, but between the rally it's unethical to hurt him. (IMO)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been in a game where my partner was an older lady in her late 60's. The guy on the opposing team, who was in his mid-40s, was consistent in the whole match in smashing at her and he hardly played any shots towards me. The only time I could hit the shuttle and score some points was when I was being served to. Because his smashes were powerful, she couldn't return any of the smashes so needless to say we lost in 2 straight games. One could certainly argue that this kind of game could improve her defensive skills but shouldn't there be a point where this kind of strategy becomes unethical?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norcalstringer View Post
    I've been in a game where my partner was an older lady in her late 60's. The guy on the opposing team, who was in his mid-40s, was consistent in the whole match in smashing at her and he hardly played any shots towards me. The only time I could hit the shuttle and score some points was when I was being served to. Because his smashes were powerful, she couldn't return any of the smashes so needless to say we lost in 2 straight games. One could certainly argue that this kind of game could improve her defensive skills but shouldn't there be a point where this kind of strategy becomes unethical?
    Yeah. In competitive games, I'll smash and anyone as hard as I feel like. In recreational games, I'm more gentle and will only half-smash at people who I know aren't able to deal with a full smash from me. With your opponents doing that, they have ruined your partner's game as well as your game. I can see why they did it and they could have many excuses for it but personally, unless it was a competitive match that I really depended on, I'd relax and just play the game a little bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. Typically, I can tell in the first couple of points whether my opponents can handle the hard smash. If they can't, then I'll work on other ways of scoring the point without using the hard smash e.g. attacking clears, half-smashes, deception. Keeps the game interesting One time, I held the racket in my left hand to, sort of, even the odds. I failed miserably. LOL! My opposing team kept laughing at my un-coordinated ways with my left hand and "allowed" me to go back to my right hand. In the end, we're all just people on a court enjoying the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2