User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any brothers know where to get the above Lin dan rackets in china, which shop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Any brothers know where to get the above Lin dan rackets in china, which shop ?
    i wonder if LD Rules is gonna change his racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any brothers know where to buy Lin dan Li ning racket in china or possible to get in malaysia ?
    Why are you so obsessed with using whatever equipment Lin Dan is using. It won't make you the next Lin Dan. Use something that works for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I took a look at the price online and they're very expensive... I do wonder how much "discount" one get when they buy it at the store though since the online price I don't think is accurate.... A friend of mine is travelling in China and he's a badminton player, he told me he'll look out for them when he's there and give me the prices, tempted to buy one just to try out.... But if it's more than $1400 RMB I don't think I can justify that.... lol....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree more ...

ouh if he(lin dan) eat ape will you(ferrerkiko)eat also?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    agree more ...

ouh if he(lin dan) eat ape will you(ferrerkiko)eat also?
    Lol!!!

Maybe its a physcological racket - having lin dans racket makes you feel like lin dan. Whenever I get a new racket I seem to play better than usual because it is "new" lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not easy for the chinese players who have used for yonex rackets for over a decade,to suddenly change into a brand that just begun to make a highend racket.Yonex (experience of more than 40years making rackets for pro players) VS Lining(less than a year for making rackets for pros).By that,we should know the difference in techs and the knowledge about what kind of rackets that's really suitable for the pros.

I bet Lining should understand this,n still allow to the players to use yonex rackets and strings.But they should apply the lining logo at the racket.

Like i've said..they might be able to use their new rackets at some matches..but they won't risk losing an important match.By then,they'll get back to their old weapon.I've seen LD,FHF doing so.LD from at700 new..semi final,final 700old.FHF from 3rd gen..semi,final 2nd gen.I bet all of us would do the same if we're in their position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    It's not easy for the chinese players who have used for yonex rackets for over a decade,to suddenly change into a brand that just begun to make a highend racket.Yonex (experience of more than 40years making rackets for pro players) VS Lining(less than a year for making rackets for pros).By that,we should know the difference in techs and the knowledge about what kind of rackets that's really suitable for the pros.

I bet Lining should understand this,n still allow to the players to use yonex rackets and strings.But they should apply the lining logo at the racket.

Like i've said..they might be able to use their new rackets at some matches..but they won't risk losing an important match.By then,they'll get back to their old weapon.I've seen LD,FHF doing so.LD from at700 new..semi final,final 700old.FHF from 3rd gen..semi,final 2nd gen.I bet all of us would do the same if we're in their position.
    we will know this WC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post

It is a matter of switching anyway. Players switch models within brands every so often, changing brand to LiNing is just a matter of getting used to. Many sponsored players have been doing racket developement for Yonex (and other brands) for so many years, I am sure LiNing can get hold some of the technical staff from Yonex to get things done properly. Like you said, worse come to worse, they just spray paint their old Yonex to LiNing livery. As some of you know, they do it all the time in tennis. But I doubt there is such a huge difference for them.

For us, the price is a major factor, if LiNing make up their price at this level, very few people are going to buy them, espeically in China. I am sure local Chinese would love to buy a made in Japan Yonex for RMB1500 rather than a LiNing for the same price (unless they are extremely patriotic.....).

As for the string, this just does not matter anyway, Wilson, Carlton, Babolic players all uses Yonex strings at some point because of their variety. Just place the LN stencile on it and nobody would notice.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I same as Lin dan prefer extra stiff racket.. why i prefer use what lin dan use , cause very few rackets in the market is as good as the racket lin dan is using armotec 700 old color .. spec extra stiff, and the feeling of the racket is there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I same as Lin dan prefer extra stiff racket.. why i prefer use what lin dan use , cause very few rackets in the market is as good as the racket lin dan is using armotec 700 old color .. spec extra stiff, and the feeling of the racket is there!
    The SOTX CP5000 is very similar in feel to the AT700, probably that's why Lin Dan was using it when he play domestically.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something that should look familiar to soccer fans

http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/20098017-1342323645.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lindan's new weapon and astonishing accuracy

Check this out:

See how he "placed" every shuttlecocks into the tube.
    Do you think this is real or fake?
    How can it be so accurate and consistant!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Li Ning will come into singapore market soon,, then its be good for singapore badminton!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogarhen View Post
    Check this out:

See how he "placed" every shuttlecocks into the tube.
    Do you think this is real or fake?
    How can it be so accurate and consistant!!!
    It is fake.

This reminds me of the Nike Advert where Ronaldinho hits the goalpost 4 times.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsO6D1rwrKc

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now i hope Lin dan can win using the new Li ning equipment in the coming yonex 5 stars tournaments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you think that the video is real?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast