Yonex Armortec 900 Power

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by deamer44, Mar 8, 2009.

1. deamer44

deamer44 New Member

Hey guys, I'm wondering about peoples experiance with this racket, i've seen arcs review and it looks quite nice. I mainly play doubles (mixed and mens) and im wondering how it copes at the net?

I currently have a nanospeed 9000 x, and i don't really like the head liteness of it

2. akrylik

akrylik New Member

AT900P is really heavy on the head. If u do 1 wrong swing, u'll pull the muscle between ur hand and shoulder (the deltoid). But when u can hold it strong enough, smashes are accurate and not bad for drives..

3. deamer44

deamer44 New Member

I've got quite alot of raw power from tennis and gym :). Hopefully it will be ok.

4. akrylik

akrylik New Member

I personally like the 700 better, gravity really helps the smash movement of the racket. The 900 requires more effort for smashes. But if you play doubles, why not try the 900T?

5. IntenseAsian

IntenseAsian New Member

the AT 900 power takes much more effort to smash cause its very stff compared to other racquets (im pretty sure), if you are playing doubles the AT900 Technique would be the better choice

6. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    This is an old thread name.U can find the AT900 T/P fans club to read more of other ppls review..

7. dubber

dubber Regular Member

Electrician
    I mainly play singles but I also do doubles for fun and I use my at900P for those aswell, aslong as you grip up on the racket there no problem at all. If you however only play doubles and dont want to being forced to grip up and down on the racket it might not be for you.