User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 307 to 323 of 384
  1. #307
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    Yup, lcw can't beat LD, tops and lows
    Trying to be cool, eh?
    You are cool enough, cooler.

  2. #308
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    Yup, lcw can't beat LD, tops and lows
    chong wei already did beat lin dan few times for your info

  3. #309
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is amazing that bolehians are still gloating over that SO win. Just amazing!

    I hope bolehians find this self satisfying because yes, LCW won that SO by beating LD but look who is keeping the OG gold medal? Who has a few WC titles nicely tucked away?? Who has a string of AE medals in his back pocket? Or who has the most SS titles todate??

    Knowing bolehians, big titles dont count. Ok fair enough then ... what about the head to head between LD/LCW?? Who won the most??

    Yes, credit to LCW for beating LD in the SO (too bad LCW was unable to do it in the AE ) but look what happened in the India Open?? 'Food poisoning'! Inflight meal served by the airline then followed by food served at a restaurant outside the hotel and coupled with poor match officials. Which is which la???

    I know food poisioning is tough when it hits you but I must give credit to LCW for taking CL to 3 sets. It is unbelievable that LCW can last 3 tough sets with food poisoning. Kudos to LCW!!

  4. #310
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Food for thoughts from Pemuda once again.
    Funny how the players react when they know they will lose or lost - TH and his 'infamous' walkout & hitting into the net...., LD rather sulks than talk, then we have LCW whose excuses whom you guys have been dwelling with.

  5. #311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyous View Post
    Food for thoughts from Pemuda once again.
    Funny how the players react when they know they will lose or lost - TH and his 'infamous' walkout & hitting into the net...., LD rather sulks than talk, then we have LCW whose excuses whom you guys have been dwelling with.
    For LD, sulks and come back stronger, rite?
    Don't overdo the sulking ok, you'll be nice.

  6. #312
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    It is amazing that bolehians are still gloating over that SO win. Just amazing!

    I hope bolehians find this self satisfying because yes, LCW won that SO by beating LD but look who is keeping the OG gold medal? Who has a few WC titles nicely tucked away?? Who has a string of AE medals in his back pocket? Or who has the most SS titles todate??

    Knowing bolehians, big titles dont count. Ok fair enough then ... what about the head to head between LD/LCW?? Who won the most??

    Yes, credit to LCW for beating LD in the SO (too bad LCW was unable to do it in the AE ) but look what happened in the India Open?? 'Food poisoning'! Inflight meal served by the airline then followed by food served at a restaurant outside the hotel and coupled with poor match officials. Which is which la???

    I know food poisioning is tough when it hits you but I must give credit to LCW for taking CL to 3 sets. It is unbelievable that LCW can last 3 tough sets with food poisoning. Kudos to LCW!!
    lol.... Then later let Hafiz beat CL.. tsk.... not bad indeed LCW.. respect!! or you can say restecp!! (yes restecp!!) to bring it to 3 games... thats a real sportsman, real hero!

  7. #313
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Thomson, Singapore.
    Posts
    3,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BennettWong View Post
    IIRC LD has lost in early rounds to unknown opponent before right?
    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    the most obvious and the most remembered one is OG04, when he lost to ronald susilo in the 1st round
    Well I wouldn't exactly classify Ronald Susilo as an unknown.

    FYI, Ronald Susilo won the Japan 2004 MS title a few months before the 04 Olympics.

  8. #314
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modious View Post
    Well I wouldn't exactly classify Ronald Susilo as an unknown.

    FYI, Ronald Susilo won the Japan 2004 MS title a few months before the 04 Olympics.

    Err.. who's Ronald Susilo?





    Chill mate, just foolin'..

  9. #315
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why are people giving either of the professional players crap lol....Lin Dan has performed amazingly over the past years and has turned out 1 of the most successful players of all time. Lee Chong Wei has been fighting hard with countless losses to him. Pressure from the media and his country to finally perform now that he is world #1.

    He beat him fair and square with a great performance. Both LCW and LD have my highest respect because they are truly amazing athletes. What does it matter that it was AE and it was SO? Its still a big achievment and its still a good title to take.

    Get rid of the childish criticism and show some positive support once in a while.

  10. #316
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have started a thread - how to beat ld?

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=80533

    and hope you guys / gals all here can post just any players other than lcw - it's starting to get boring...

  11. #317
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i have started a thread - how to beat ld?

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=80533

    and hope you guys / gals all here can post just any players other than lcw - it's starting to get boring...
    we gave our comments, let hear some from u, mr. badminton coach



    Occupation:
    badminton coach

  12. #318
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up cooler real cool

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    we gave our comments, let hear some from u, mr. badminton coach



    Occupation:
    badminton coach
    that's true i don't deny that but wonder why i don't see anything in your profile accept you still play with feathers and plastic?

    actually you are very knowledgeable person, very analytical when it comes to professional players' stuff like lcw, pg, th etc without topping the list, ld.

    i have read a lot of your posts (it's almost in every forum!) and mind a bit headache though!

    but it seems a lot of your post make sense and also logical. i don't know if other bcers agrees with me or not? anyway everybody should give a thumb's up for cooler with over 20,000 posts!

  13. #319
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to beat ld, the closest rivals is lcw and cj and even if these 2 combined it will not be easy to beat him, if can happen, it would not be a consistent beatings.

    ld is one of a kind, very rare in fact and china ba can't find one similar to him yet. he is a smart player and he knows what to train so that he can put them to good use depending on who he meet. that's the reason why he backed out of the recent m.o. 2010.

    his game is simple, he can easily toy with his opponent as he can use his hands movement more (control), legs less while his opponent uses everything..

    how he does that is purely inside his mind - he is ever ready, his mental is strong and can anticipate faster..all this lie in his training back home! he has already hinted to us!
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 01-27-2010 at 12:50 AM.

  14. #320
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    that's true i don't deny that but wonder why i don't see anything in your profile accept you still play with feathers and plastic?

    actually you are very knowledgeable person, very analytical when it comes to professional players' stuff like lcw, pg, th etc without topping the list, ld.

    i have read a lot of your posts (it's almost in every forum!) and mind a bit headache though!

    but it seems a lot of your post make sense and also logical. i don't know if other bcers agrees with me or not? anyway everybody should give a thumb's up for cooler with over 20,000 posts!
    hehehe, thx for your compliments
    I'm just a jack of all trades but expert at none

    I suggest u limit your daily reading intake of my posts, it can be overwhelming and too concentrated for some

    My occupation is reading emails and hunting rocks, and i did fill in all the input fields.

    When i first join bc, i did not know any international pro players, i mean none at all. I have to thanks bf members for educating me on this subject. It took me ~2 years to decide i better learn about them coz i wasn't able to keep up with all the yapping about those pro with funny names It's great that u guys understood abbrev. of their names coz i still can't spell 75% of them correctly

    Canada has no big name badminton heros, therefore i am less emotional about the international ones.
    Last edited by cooler; 01-27-2010 at 12:56 AM.

  15. #321
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question are you cooler?

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    hehehe, thx for your compliments
    I'm just a jack of all trades but expert at none

    I suggest u limit your daily reading intake of my posts, it can be overwhelming and too concentrated for some

    My occupation is reading emails and hunting rocks, and i did fill in all the input fields.

    When i first join bc, i did not know any international pro players, i mean none at all. I have to thanks bf members for educating me on this subject. It took me ~2 years to decide i better learn about them coz i wasn't able to keep up with all the yapping about those pro with funny names It's great that u guys understood abbrev. of their names coz i still can't spell 75% of them correctly

    Canada has no big name badminton heros, therefore i am less emotional about the international ones.
    hey, that was a very friendly introduction, are you cooler? just joking!

    anyway you have learnt fast and in your post most of them (not all!) are actually good advise or analysis but at times .... ( just file your edges and i am sure everybody loves you!).

    we all need to learn even if we are 60. 70 or even 80 and through learning we gain knowledge, correct our mistakes to earn more respect from others ....and last thing we feel happier!

  16. #322
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    to beat ld, the closest rivals is lcw and cj and even if these 2 combined it will not be easy to beat him, if can happen, it would not be a consistent beatings.
    you meant it seriously?

  17. #323
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink 1+1=2 (1?)

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    you meant it seriously?
    what lcw has, cj has but what ld has, lcw & cj don't have..if either one of them has they would have beaten him for the majors!

    ld already has a lot of the major winning experience, has the support from audience everywhere, that would motivate him more. beside every player fear of losing to him, fear they can't last long enough, fear ...

    like i said he is one of a kind, very rare and he has worked his way up for quite a number of years already...unless he fails in his usual training style he would loose!

    the only way any of these 2 players wants to beat him is to stay long enough in the court with him, stay at his pace and has more patience and able to detect change of strategy...

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to beat Lin Dan?
    By pBmMalaysia in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 241
    : 02-10-2011, 12:31 PM
  2. Why LYD/LHJ still can't beat ZB/MJ?
    By suetyan in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 22
    : 03-22-2009, 05:24 AM
  3. who can beat lin dan ?
    By belfastnole in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 04-16-2004, 04:53 PM
  4. GZC beat CM
    By marshall in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 01-04-2001, 10:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •