User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Too bad Lin Dan needed Taufik to be famous... indeed, LD had benefited many times from Taufik's lack of form... Too bad... LD is not the greatest player of all time [Taufik is! ]...
    since when that TH was the greatest of all time ??? what is so special about TH ? The fact is TH was very far behind LD
    Quote Originally Posted by pejantan View Post
    for me....ZJH and TH is the best player ever, entertainer....overall both is genius...but Lindan is a hard worker, he rely on phisical condition....he is not genius
    if TH is genius and LD is not, then TH surely will not lose by big margin (scores < 10 pts in NSS) in certain sets for 6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    I would say between 2007 - 2009........not 2006 cos he lost the AG to TH in 2006.....
    you only count AG individual result ? what about AG team event result ? LD beat TH twice. Then what about Thomas Cup ? taufik only can scores 8 pts in G2. and also, what about the very famous 2006 Japan open when LD beat TH 21 - 3 in G3 ???. in 2006, H2H between LD vs TH = 5 - 1
    Last edited by Fortune; 01-22-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Best in human history?I dont think so.If he's indeed the best in human history,he'll never lose and he'll always win,till when he's 70 and playing with 20 years old.Maybe the best in current time,which maybe not entirely true.I think he's going downhill now already.Cos no matter who it was,once it reaches to the top,it must go downhill afterwards..
    even the greatest is not perfect. only GOD is perfect. even the greatest WD Ge Fei / Gu Jun whom always win in 3 or 4 straight years, they also ever lose. no one is perfect lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by flikflak View Post
    The greatest player of his generation: Yes definitely, based on his results from the past five years.The greatest player of human history: You must be joking, the answer is certainly 'No' until he could match or break other players' amazing records. And I believe every 10-20 years to come we will see some greater players than LD.
    other players amazing records ? surely you are mentioning about 8 mickey mouse AE titles won by Rudi with helps from team mates even without any China players. no AG for sure, bcoz Rudi was affraid to China's players. really amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by flikflak View Post
    Same thing like LD. Who can challenge him 'closely' beside LCW nowadays? No competition. Not many competent opponents. The rest just feels like cheerleaders. Can't blame him though.-
    totally different case. in Rudi's era, China's players was not allowed to compete in int'l competition under IBF authority. But when China players are allowed to compete in AG, Rudi was affraid and choose to stay in Indonesia rather than got slaughtered by Tang or Hou

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pralinescream View Post
    and China is the most dominant force in badminton history so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I disagree. INA is so far the most dominant in history.
    from 1960 until 2010, Ina won 13 TC (thanks to 7 titles in ancient era), 3 UC, 1 SC (at jkt of course), 5 OG golds, and 18 WC titles. Otherwise, from 1982 - 2010 only, China won 8 TC, 11 UC, 7 SC, 11 OG golds, and 43 WC titles . when China comes in, Ina only can be the #2 countries in badminton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another WC gold. There is no doubt that he is the greatest in human history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit, Lin Dan is the Best Single Player in History. No doubt about that. Don't believe ? Please count the Title and Player Statistics. Only people with brain dead or moron deny it

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29