User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riz125 View Post
    Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei are two players who in my opinion 2 greatest players in this sport of all time for sure. i have seen these two greats play so many times on telly and fortunetly i have seen them play individually in All England 08 as well as 09. both of the players have their own style of play in the court. both of them play as if it is not a game it is some thing else just so beautiful to watch. every time i see these two play i see they bring something new to the courts both technique and style wise.

Now my question to you would be which player's play would you prefer and why??? and what makes them so different to each other???

**feel free to answer any ways you would like
    LCW, greatest of all time! Which planet do you live on? AE08, I was there and watched him destroyed by Chen Jin in two easy games, it was painful to watch. AE09, I was there as well, destroyed this time by Lin Dan again. The greatest achivement to date for LCW is the Olympic Silver, not a bad one and most people will have an arm or leg for that. But, still a loser's metal.
    Last edited by AlanY; 04-01-2009 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jesminekia View Post
    ya...can u do that?otherwise please dun talk nonsense!!!!....we should give support to those players who really work hard......
    err, i hope this post was not directed to my post#31

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    LCW, greatest of all time! Which planet do you live? AE08, I was there and watched him destroyed by Chen Jin in two easy games, it was painful to watch. AE09, I was there as well, destroyed this time by Lin Dan again. The greatest achivement to date for LCW is the Olympic Silver, not a bad one and most people will have an arm or leg for that. But, still a loser's metal.
    other meaning means u love to watch chong wei's got destroyed by chen jin and lin dan? or the other way round? looks like u love to watch a player's playing style when losing. pretty weird the way u watch badminton huh?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    other meaning means u love to watch chong wei's got destroyed by chen jin and lin dan? or the other way round? looks like u love to watch a player's playing style when losing. pretty weird the way u watch badminton huh?
    no, what i really wanted is for LCW to reach a higher level that i believe he can that make the MS field more interesting. he needs a better coach to get the most out of him and a good manager to keep him away from those non-badminton money making run around. get the badminton right first and the money matters later.
    in and around AE08, he was ahead of CJ in every departments but still managed to lost! CJ was needed and wanted to win, and he did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    err, i hope this post was not directed to my post#31
    ya..sorry...the post not directed to your post..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3