User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL His name should be Ramdan, not Ramadan (sorry, I thought Ramadan is the holy month for Muslim... so... ).

Anyway, with all the big hoo-haa surrounding this son of coach Misbun, he is better to lift up to his reputation. Otherwise, I see it as a "personal/family interest" rather than "National Interest"... boleh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think misbun ramdan has the potential to become the next lcw... i dont think liew darren ,arip latif, chong wei feng, chan kwong beng and tan chuen seang can replace lcw... from my opinion, i think the replacement will come from the junior , not from the back up squad...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Liew Daren as the likely replacement

Regardless if our Dato' is not injured or not, someone still needs to fill the HUGE responsibility replacing his role sooner or later starting from now. Since he is injured and not able to be competitively fit as well doubtful if he can be as fit as he was not injured especially in this coming Olympic and hopefully not until beyond ,we as Malaysia can feel that big emptiness that he left especially in the just concluded Thomas Cup.

IMHO, Liew Daren played a good character with a positive mentality and attitude in stepping into his shoes and even though he was beaten easily in the 2nd and 3rd match against the mighty SuperLD, he played extremely well in the first set...and if he can continuously play like that and also as well as when he was superb outclassing Denmark World no. 13 Jorgensen, he indeed worthy to shoulder the role from Dato' from now until he retired.

Indeed no player can replace Dato' if we analyze from every aspect what he has achieved but still someone needs to fill that responsibility once he is not anymore playing for Malaysia and that transition obviously looks quite clear with glimmer of hope and i hope Liew can do it while waiting for the other junior to excel as well.

GO DAREN GO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to be a big void. Maybe LCW should continue to play and enjoy it until he falls off.

At least he can entertain us. Money is no longer an issue for him. Just keep on collecting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Going to be a big void. Maybe LCW should continue to play and enjoy it until he falls off.

At least he can entertain us. Money is no longer an issue for him. Just keep on collecting.
    Indeed a big void......(you can say that again). Whether if he still wants to play like what our Choon Han or PG did, the decision is still his to say but maybe it's also nice to see if he's around as it can be sometimes comfortable as far as a fan like me is concern.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9