User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Browing Plasma Platinum 75 vs Yonex Nanospeed 9000 vs Carlton Fireblade ISO Elite??

Hi i need help which racket is the best??
    I need a good racket for Clearing and Smashing??

I have never heard of browing, I was just looking around and it said RRP 300!!

I have found one for 59.99 just need to know which of these rackets are the best?

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just copy & paste what I wrote on Badders then, incase anyone lese is interested...

You've picked 3 rackets with nothing in common between them - what are you actually looking for?
    Your ability; attack/defense; budget; doubles/singles; etc?

Ignore the rrp on all Browning rackets. They have never been sold for anything like that amount. Infact, I think the only place you can even find them now is RacketWorld on Ebay/Amazon. The really cheap Brownings are good value (I bought a couple, many years ago), but I would never consider paying 60 for one.

If you want a superlight racket, get the Black Knight Ghost PC - it's also 75g and it's a genuinely very high quality racket - much much better than Brownings (take a look at how much they sell for in the US). It's also much cheaper at 39.99 (+10 prestrung) from www.blackknightuk.co.uk (costs x2 in USA/Canada). If you want a bit more power, there's the NanoFire, which I personally own and love

The Carlton Fireblade Elite is a more attacking racket (all-round really) as it's both heavier and more head-heavy. It's extra stiff, which means you won't be able to get the most out of it without excellent technique. For clearing/smashing, this is the best of the three (if you've got the skills), but there are other rackets even more suitable.
    The Fireblade Iso S-Lite is actually much more similar to the NanoSpeed/Browning, due to it's head-light balance.

The NanoSpeed 9000 is another stiff racket (good technique required), and unlike the Fireblade Elite (but like the Iso S-Lite) it's head-light balanced which makes it better defensively, but less powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I'll just copy & paste what I wrote on Badders then, incase anyone lese is interested...

You've picked 3 rackets with nothing in common between them - what are you actually looking for?
    Your ability; attack/defense; budget; doubles/singles; etc?

Ignore the rrp on all Browning rackets. They have never been sold for anything like that amount. Infact, I think the only place you can even find them now is RacketWorld on Ebay/Amazon. The really cheap Brownings are good value, but I would never consider pay 60 for one.

If you want a superlight racket, get the Black Knight Ghost PC - it's also 75g and it's a genuinely very high quality racket - much much better than Brownings (take a look at how much they sell for in the US). It's also much cheaper at 39.99 (+10 prestrung) from www.blackknightuk.co.uk (costs x2 in USA/Canada). If you want a bit more power, there's the NanoFire, which I personally own and love

The Carlton Fireblade Elite is a more attacking racket (all-round really) as it's both heavier and more head-heavy. It's extra stiff, which means you won't be able to get the most out of it without excellent technique. For clearing/smashing, this is the best of the three (if you've got the skills), but there are other rackets even more suitable.
    The Fireblade Iso S-Lite is actually much more similar to the NanoSpeed/Browning, due to it's head-light balance.

The NanoSpeed 9000 is another stiff racket (good technique required), and unlike the Fireblade Elite (but like the Iso S-Lite) it's head-light balanced which makes it better defensively, but less powerful.
    +1 for that. There's nothing really I can add to that quality post from Sketchy (even if you did copy and paste it from "the other side")