User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Eng Hian and Flandy Champions!!!

    Hi Everyone!!

    Did anyone see the mens doubles final in Singapore??

    Fantastic 3rd set between Ha/Kim and Flandy/Eng!!

    The best set of the tournament, don`t you think!!

    I have it on video and will try to put some of the best ralleys on my website when I get back to Denmark!!

    Hope you enjoyed the match

    Jonas

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,032
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The MD gold medal in the CG could have been England's if they were eligible to play in the CG.

    Anyway, great comeback for a pair who decided to leave their native country after failing to make much headway.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eng Hian and Flandy Champions!!!

    Originally posted by JR
    Hi Everyone!!

    Did anyone see the mens doubles final in Singapore??

    Fantastic 3rd set between Ha/Kim and Flandy/Eng!!

    The best set of the tournament, don`t you think!!

    I have it on video and will try to put some of the best ralleys on my website when I get back to Denmark!!

    Hope you enjoyed the match

    Jonas
    Yup... I was there and cheered for them too...
    Though some people think i was mad, but i asked permission from the player first before giving them support.... I asked Eng Hian and Flandy if it;s okay for us to cheer for them... They even said... it will be more fun!!!!

    Singapore Open was really a great experience....
    Which one do you think is more organised?Singapore Open or Indonesia Open and why?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Singapore

    Singapore was more organized in many ways! First, the hall was very good and had aircondition in contrast to Indonesia. The organization in Singapore worked to everyones full satisfaction and I heard that from many countries that they thought it was a great tournament to play.

    Indonesia also has its charms because of the spectators. I really enjoy to watch and hear the crowd cheer for the players during the matches. It creates a whole different athmosphere for both spectators and the players.

    Jonas

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Singapore

    Originally posted by JR
    Singapore was more organized in many ways! First, the hall was very good and had aircondition in contrast to Indonesia. The organization in Singapore worked to everyones full satisfaction and I heard that from many countries that they thought it was a great tournament to play.

    Indonesia also has its charms because of the spectators. I really enjoy to watch and hear the crowd cheer for the players during the matches. It creates a whole different athmosphere for both spectators and the players.

    Jonas
    So you agree that the presence of spectators will be able to boost up the players' mental, don't you??

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yes!!

    Yes, I do!!

    Jonas
    Originally posted by sporty


    So you agree that the presence of spectators will be able to boost up the players' mental, don't you??

Similar Threads

  1. flandy/eng hian
    By ray in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 21
    : 12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
  2. Eng Hian Out
    By dugz86 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 03-17-2006, 04:04 AM
  3. Flandy Limpele/Eng Hian playing under Indonesia
    By Kaffie in forum Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia Open 2003
    Replies: 11
    : 08-15-2003, 09:08 PM
  4. Flandy Limpele/Eng Hian
    By andymcg in forum General Forum
    Replies: 9
    : 09-01-2002, 06:21 PM
  5. Flandy Limpele and Eng Hian resign
    By ray in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 07-07-2001, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •