Shoulder Pains

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by ibanezfreak, Mar 23, 2009.

1. ibanezfreak

ibanezfreak New Member

Student
    Ok so...i've this pain in my shoulders...though, i don't really notice it when i do full strength smashes or jump smashes...

normally what i tend to do is place my left hand on my right shoulder and rotate my right arm...and when i do so...i feel this cranking of the joint...

a small sharp pain also occurs right on top of my shoulder when i do my arm rotation warm up...

so, i'm hoping that some of the more experienced players will shed some light on this injury...I really hope it isn't serious..

2. RichF

RichF Regular Member

Could be a thousand reasons....

...go and get it checked out by a doctor, preferably don't play in the meantime.

3. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    you may do some searches in BC. there is a lot that has same problem as you. i do believe if there is a doctor here, couldnt diagnose. as RichF suggest, please pay a visit to hospital or clinic nearby to check it out. get it heal and you will enjoy badminton more. :)

4. jensen9173

jensen9173 Regular Member

I do have the same problem with you last time till i could not raise my arm. So i suggest you better get it check by doctor and stop play till it heal.:crying:
    The probem can be prevent if you do a good warm up or some exercise.:p