RSL: Millennium 9 Dimond X3

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by KenD807x, Mar 29, 2009.

1. KenD807x

KenD807x Regular Member

going to school
    Does anyone know the difference between Millennium 8 Diamond X2 and Millennium 9 Diamond X3?!!??! What are the pros and cons

2. sportsaddict

sportsaddict New Member

Web Editor
    RSL Millenium X3 vs RSL Millenium X2

Hi there! I just got mine reserved at Toby's. I get to try the Diamond X3 silver when they launched it here in Manila (they had the players try the racquets!! *drools they are all so pretty). Lucky me, I was playing in te venue that time.

anyway, I also did some research on this. I have the RSL X2 because I particularly liked the bag they were offering with it. Lols. But I was surprised with its power. I got the Gold one, flex is stiff so I get to have real steeper smash. Per the guys there in Toby's (as I have asked all sort of question why this 6k worth of racquet is worth to buy) the technology (eerrr I am getting too techie on this) is taper shaft (meaning more power, and has more flex than othrs). Diamond X3 on the other still has the most of the technology that X2 offers (pulse technology - sturdier frame; polymatric carbon - i forgot, i think it has something to do with the composition so the racquet has more strength; etc.) except for their newest technology - Extender. I am not so particularly sure about it, but i think, since it has a really sturdy frame (thanks to pulse technology), RSL injected more power by widening the sweet spot. So we dont really need to exert much effort when we smash (wehooo!) because it is powerful already. I get a real thick flick when I tried it. It really felt different compared to my old X2.

I'll be getting my racquet from Toby's next week cos they will be selling it starting next week. I got mine reserved though. I so can't wait. Oh, and the bags? Wow! They are so soo nice! I think its free once you buy the racquet! Can't wait!

Hope this helps. Proof that I did my homework. :)